Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Yeah that is why this is a great story, just as My Sister My roommate and quite a few others, cause we care for the characters and their relations first.
Think Elaine for example.... we spent 11 updates thinking she's a hellspawn and all of a sudden she's the sweetest milf on the planet. And Bella.... she sure is obsessed over the MC....
and the date with Jolina... as soon as she talked about Dog-boy, I wanted to cancel the date and go rescue Jenna. I'm so glad we still could accept her invitation and go to where Jenna was

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Or Katie, she was fucking your dad and now wants to take your shit, make the community go in flames. Go all drakharis in our asses.
but that would mean that she wasnt a virgin, and by the time it could happen, she would be prepbuescent.... no way it wouldn't stretch her

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
but that would mean that she wasnt a virgin, and by the time it could happen, she would be prepbuescent.... no way it wouldn't stretch her
Maybe they hooked up during his last weeks/months. And she was lying, there was no blood, so there were some toys involved or she wasn't a virgin. She hinted that she did some sharing/fooling around with her girls.

But fuck the theory, Katie is too good to be ruined by this shit.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
well..since its out in the open..Rob's thoughts...all 2 of my fans will want to hear them...
1: Bella is truly in love with the MC BUT also wants money..so she'll be a loyal loving always there for him GF/wife as long as there is money..i see "goldhearted golddigger" in her
2: Elaine ..damn she's fucking HOT..but i'm on the fence..part of me thinks she is genuinely sorry and wants nothing more than to mend fences..and part of me thinks..it is ONLY about getting the money..lol..she is a sultry redhead afterall...
3: Jolina i am certain is true blue and is being truthful through it all..she may be the only person outside of Wanda(lol)who i think is 100% genuine
4: i do not trust Monica at all..she is too sexed up for a guy she basically considered her "son" for so many years taking care of him..so i think she has motive..and its money to ramp up her business bigtime
5: Katie and Jenna..chances are they could be in on Monica's scheme..and chances are they are 100% genuine..i'm hoping for genuine cause Katie is the ultimate waifu/yandere/tsundere combo platter..HAHAAA whatta crazy dame :p
6: Wanda...she best return pregnant and subservient...cause my MC would marry her in heartbeat(i really like her look and i'm a dom..so DUH)
7: Angel..works for Monica(who i do not trust anymore) and Monica(who is trying to sex you) sure seemed happy you exchanged numbers..in cahoots!!
8: Zarah IN CAHOOTS!!!!!
9: Debbie and Lily..Katie says the three of them are everything to each other..IN CAHOOTS!!!(but hopefully not cause a beachhouse happy ending with those two as your dames would be cool AF)
SO,,in conclusion...Marry Jolina.

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
well..since its out in the open..Rob's thoughts...all 2 of my fans will want to hear them...
1: Bella is truly in love with the MC BUT also wants money..so she'll be a loyal loving always there for him GF/wife as long as there is money..i see "goldhearted golddigger" in her
2: Elaine ..damn she's fucking HOT..but i'm on the fence..part of me thinks she is genuinely sorry and wants nothing more than to mend fences..and part of me thinks..it is ONLY about getting the money..lol..she is a sultry redhead afterall...
3: Jolina i am certain is true blue and is being truthful through it all..she may be the only person outside of Wanda(lol)who i think is 100% genuine
4: i do not trust Monica at all..she is too sexed up for a guy she basically considered her "son" for so many years taking care of him..so i think she has motive..and its money to ramp up her business bigtime
5: Katie and Jenna..chances are they could be in on Monica's scheme..and chances are they are 100% genuine..i'm hoping for genuine cause Katie is the ultimate waifu/yandere/tsundere combo platter..HAHAAA whatta crazy dame :p
6: Wanda...she best return pregnant and subservient...cause my MC would marry her in heartbeat(i really like her look and i'm a dom..so DUH)
7: Angel..works for Monica(who i do not trust anymore) and Monica(who is trying to sex you) sure seemed happy you exchanged numbers..in cahoots!!
8: Zarah IN CAHOOTS!!!!!
9: Debbie and Lily..Katie says the three of them are everything to each other..IN CAHOOTS!!!(but hopefully not cause a beachhouse happy ending with those two as your dames would be cool AF)
SO,,in conclusion...Marry Jolina.
this is my score (no walkthrough) as you can guess, I gave Elaine the benefit of the doubt, but Jolina, I flirted every chance I got

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Wouldn't Lily be in the same boat as Katie, i.e. too young? Though she was a pop theory ..
i cannot see any way in hell any of the "young" gals could be the second woman..it does not fit in any way shape or form..the choices of second woman can only be contained to Monica,Zarah,Bella and Jolina..they are the only 3 that fit the narrative in any way.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Whatever it is going on with the dad it's been going on for some time so it's not Katie, Jenna, Lily or Deb.

I doubt it's Elaine but I could be Bella. Zarah and/or Monica are the likely 2 but then again it could be someone we have yet to hear from.

Vince McMahon pulls off his Monica mask and shouts "it was me Austin, it was me all along" thus saving the WWE from the financial disaster it's turning into .... when in doubt, send in Brrrrrock Llllllllllesnar.

Yes i'm bitter, Money in the Bank was ruined so they may as well ruin this too.

Also, Brock retired from MMA so I no longer get to see Cormier kick the shit out of him.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
It only show the score of those in the episode so you don't get a whole screen... It the amount collected for all episodes though
Thanks for the correction. I remember checking it way way back at the start of the game but I stopped doing it because it felt like I was doing something "wrong" by not filling it. So I said fuck it.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I once made a screen for myself while initially making the beach scene that show not only everyone's score but the change since last episode :D That was a lot to look at, at once hehe

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Dang i am supposed to be working on adding incest to EP12... So I can get it done and get back to Elena port but I keep getting distracted :p

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
I'm in the "story with sex" camp and I'm happy to see so many kindred spirits in this thread. Sadly, as a fan of this story, I came away feeling that this episode didn't do a lot to further the narrative. Yeah...there was a lot of time spent with Elaine but I don't think it drove anything else: no Monica at all, Katie still on the edge of spitting out the "L" word and not a lot of new information from anyone else.

Maybe I missed something but, after three passes, I'm just not super-satisfied with growth of the narrative . But then there's the beach, so I'll just shut my whore mouth for now.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 321 Votes