Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
The one suggestion I have is to not have Zarah be related, even in the incest mod, for one, it doesn't really make sense for obvious reasons, but mainly because it really breaks the immersion with the incest mod with how sexually aggressive she is towards the MC. Just a thought for future versions.
I originally didn't have her as Aunt, but my main proofreader asked me to make her related... I guess i could somehow make that option lol... not sure how i'd work that into on/off... maybe on/full/off? hmm... with on being my orig plan of not having Zarah related... It also shouldn't be to hard to alter...

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
I originally didn't have her as Aunt, but my main proofreader asked me to make her related... I guess i could somehow make that option lol... not sure how i'd work that into on/off... maybe on/full/off? hmm... with on being my orig plan of not having Zarah related... It also shouldn't be to hard to alter...
I am generally always a fan of the incest content (and I understand why your proofreader might have wanted to get the most incest content possible), but in this case I feel like it is kind of immersion breaking. Other than that I have absolutely no complaints with the mod, it's fantastic.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I am generally always a fan of the incest content (and I understand why your proofreader might have wanted to get the most incest content possible), but in this case I feel like it is kind of immersion breaking. Other than that I have absolutely no complaints with the mod, it's fantastic.
it is a great mod if ..like me..you want to do many routes and saves..it helps you select the dame said route is going to be..and turn her "on" and the others "off" i of course ignore the silly incest stuff because of course i do...:p

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
I agree it has to be one of the 'older' women.

The revelation that the father had a lot more money than everyone realised only happened after he died.

There is very little evidence that Monica could be classed as a golddigger as she has been 'exiled' for several years for some reason which obviously does involve the MC's father, but she had no knowledge of his money, so why would she act to get the MC to come to her if the money thing was not revealed until the will was read AFTER the MC was with her.

I said several pages back Jolina could be lying about the description - she likely knows what Monica looks like and is trying to incriminate her.

Zarah is possibly to much of a side character.
It was revealed, by the father, that he forced Elaine to be cruel, so her remorse is plausible.

Bella is currently my favourite though.
The unknown golddigger is very likely to have been someone the father was involved with recently to be considered for inclusion in the will, and she is obviously getting VERY close to the MC for some reason.

The reveal we needed this episode was what Elaine's "terms" were - she started to say, but then stopped. It probably has to do with having sex with the MC would be my guess.
I am struggling to work out what Bella's 'task' would be.

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
it is a great mod if ..like me..you want to do many routes and saves..it helps you select the dame said route is going to be..and turn her "on" and the others "off" i of course ignore the silly incest stuff because of course i do...:p
I can agree with that, and that part of the mod will increase dramatically in value as well if there are eventually (up to episode 11 I havent really noticed any) consequences for sleeping around, which I hope there are eventually. If there are, I have no problem with dropping all girls who aren't named Katie.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Thank you, and frankly I agree with you fully. As i was adding it in, it just seemed so hard to make it believable that she was an Aunt... Should be very easy to add a var and make it optional... Once i get EP12 done before I up I'll see to making that an option.

Is it for android ?
I uploaded one in the thread... I hope it works. I can't test it myself no android...

Reactions: D3ssel

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Nice last updates, havent played this since the party release. At first i was a Monica fan but then as more girls were added, she fell down in the hierarchy haha. Kate got so annoying, i closed everything with her. Jolina looks nice, Bella as well but Elaine surprised me the most, and she became my number 1. Chose Wanda for the photos, cant wait for another event with her.

Reactions: blastwave2k

Abstract123

May 10, 2019
Thank you, and frankly I agree with you fully. As i was adding it in, it just seemed so hard to make it believable that she was an Aunt... Should be very easy to add a var and make it optional... Once i get EP12 done before I up I'll see to making that an option.

I uploaded one in the thread... I hope it works. I can't test it myself no android...
I meant is it with cheat menu or not ?

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Download an app like windscribe to scramble your IP
so i looked into it. there are two types one for windows and one for chrome browser integration. which one to use?. i think chrome browser integration will be better but then again i previously tried scrambling ip with other vpn. whenever i try to open mega with vpn it doesnt work. any suggestons?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm beginning to think people choose not to follow certain plot points.

Elaine isn't having a reformation, she ALWAYS cared, the dad forced her not to show it or he'd kick her to the curb. The dad hated him, not Elaine, she had no choice.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I'm beginning to think people choose not to follow certain plot points.

Elaine isn't having a reformation, she ALWAYS cared, the dad forced her not to show it or he'd kick her to the curb. The dad hated him, not Elaine, she had no choice.
i've chosen the kind path with Elaine..one..i love her model..lol..and two..i want to have faith in someone in this game..HAHAAAA why not the HOT(ter) milf

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
She had a Choice ... but she choose to play the Bad role only for this Fucked Up Dad and his money instead of leaving this Bastard :D
What would leaving have gained her?

She was in a relationship with his dad not him. Sure she could have left with nothing but what would have been the point?

His dad would still hated him and probably acted far worse towards him so she played the uncaring bitch.

I don't know about anyone else but I wouldn't leave someone because their kid didn't like it.

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes