Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Im still up in the air about BaDIK as well, the original demo release had that disclamer about if your offended blah blah blah about similar situations to AL then dont play, so im pretty apprehensive about it honestly but i want to see where it goes for now.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
what i am really waiting for is..seeing the beachhouse...then having a broker evaluate it to determine whether i actually need the millions from a-hole dad..or its worth enough to cut the difference..if its worth alot..i'll keep Katie..if not..i'll just shack up with redheads and say fuck-it-all.. :p

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

qudwls02

Feb 10, 2018
Great update! Jenna's stubborn idiotic decision about a date with that perv creep was annoying and makes less charming about her but otherwise great!

Last edited:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Jenna is actually the only dame in the game i truly do not like..LOL..i miss Natasha :( OMG...theres the one good girl in it all :eek:

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Jenna is actually the only dame in the game i truly do not like..LOL..i miss Natasha :( OMG...theres the one good girl in it all :eek:
Really Rob...Natasha of all people...maybe in a purley dominating relationship i would consider it, model was nice but personality no, i would take a Jenna anyday, easier to mold into what i want, Natasha i would have to break and retrain her from scratch which is too much work for some used coochie. :LOL:

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Thanks a lot my man! Though when i try to type my name and press the enter button it does nothing and I cant proceed (both in your mod and the regular apk download).
At least it not just mine... I'll look into this and see if I can find a solution I guess the other option is make the default name something like John or something...

I'll look more but one suggestion says to "use the google keyboard " which i know is not a fix but a work around...

Last edited:
Reactions: itsyeboii

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
If you can't find 'hoohaa' in that game, your guide dog needs new glasses!
The reason I don't play BADIK is I have no interest in any of the main girls. The only girls I liked the look of were side girls and one of them turned out to be a prostitute. The main girls are all quite bland looking.

Why can't I check my stats for the last 3 episodes
No idea, stats worked fine on mine.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
The reason I don't play BADIK is I have no interest in any of the main girls. The only girls I liked the look of were side girls and one of them turned out to be a prostitute. The main girls are all quite bland looking.
pretend you are a dude...drink half a bottle of rum..then ALL are hot..ALL...cause #thats how we roll!!!! #no regrets...

Last edited:

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
pretend you are a dude...drink half a bottle of rum..then ALL are hot..ALL...cause #thats how we roll!!!! #no regrets...
I was sitting in a bar one night drinking alone . Looked around and seen some really ugly women . I looked at the bartender and told her you know they say that they all get to looking better at closing time. I'm getting the hell out of here because if some of the women here get to looking good i'm in serious trouble. she laughed and I went home. :)

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Thanks a lot my man! Though when i try to type my name and press the enter button it does nothing and I cant proceed (both in your mod and the regular apk download). I now have to play as "NoName" -_- and when i change the name via the menu it does the same thing. Sorry for being a pain in the ass lol
See if my update works as proposed... The quick method i found was to add an ok button under the input.. Of course i can't test it myself so let me know
Android:

Reactions: itsyeboii

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I was sitting in a bar one night drinking alone . Looked around and seen some really ugly women . I looked at the bartender and told her you know they say that they all get to looking better at closing time. I'm getting the hell out of here because if some of the women here get to looking good i'm in serious trouble. she laughed and I went home. :)
even the bartender? dude... if even the bartender is ugly.... run bitch,run ! and never look back

Reactions: Pattitto00

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017

No idea, stats worked fine on mine.
not even Cathy? the fine redhead teacher?

Paul1888

Feb 13, 2018
My game somehow hasn't saved from the last episode to this. Anyone got a save up until episode 12 please?

tecoteco

Dec 2, 2018
Sure CheekyGimp knows this but I hope he finds a way of incentivizing the player (as opposed to the MC) to go for the fortune rather than just sticking to the beach house with as many girls as possible. Because it's not MY money.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I wonder with how I changed my advanced start script i could put it in orig coding without breaking saves... hmmm
or at least add it to my simpler mod...

(That way no one would need to ask for a save game any more...)

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes