Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
That would completely ruin it for me.
That's why I'm not even touching that mod with a ten foot pole. In a world where everything is fucking incest, it's nice to have one that it isn't. At this point is more interesting to me to explore the relationships about childhood friends that actual brothers.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Now it doesnt do nothing but gives me NoName whatever I write. Thanks for the effort though!
I just edited my code again and made it so it always shows ok button and tested it on pc clicking ok and now it works for me, I'll upload it's uploading... try this version for me (make sure you click the ok button...)? sorry about making you dload it again wish I had an android to test on lol...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That's why I'm not even touching that mod with a ten foot pole. In a world where everything is fucking incest, it's nice to have one that it isn't. At this point is more interesting to me to explore the relationships about childhood friends that actual brothers.
It's the lack of incest that brought me to this in the first place. I'd like to do complete pay throughs for both Katie and Jenna but if it came out that one of them was his sister i'd have to nope on out of there.

Not to mention Monica was supposedly his mothers best friend and to do that would break all kinds of trust.

It would pretty much destroy at least 2 characters.

Although with both Bella and Elaine bringing Monica up and making her sound shady i'm wondering what's going on there.

I don't think the dad slept with Monica or he would have had fun rubbing that in after mocking his mothers death. I am wondering if Monica took money to never see the MC again though.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..as y'all know..this game is always in my top 5..and its close to perfection in my adult story desires..BUT..i gotta agree with some forum-pals about one massive misstep in the narrative..Jenna ..if she and the MC are on the romantic route..going on a date with dog-boy..makes zero sense..Jenna knows the Joline date(in her mind) is a "spy recon" thang they are in on together and not a "date" so for Jenna to go on a date in that instance is a massive misstep in this tale..it fits well if you choose the not interested choice with Jenna and go zero romance with her..otherwise i just feels wrong and takes away from this 100 percenter and makes it a 97.4 percenter at best :p

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
I'm gonna help Monica with the photo shoot and hoping it will help to get her family financially secure again.
Then i'm going to visit my BF from school that lives with his Mom and three sisters and invite them to my beach house. I'm sure his Mom and sisters would love to get a chance to hang out at the beach all day.
The last time I got to talk to him on the phone he was telling me about a vacation they went on to a tropical Island . He said he met this beautiful girl name Nia and her Mom and they had a wonderful time together.
I think when all this is settled a vacation to that island would be just what I needed.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
you may be saddedned by a game we both love....
ok..as y'all know..this game is always in my top 5..and its close to perfection in my adult story desires..BUT..i gotta agree with some forum-pals about one massive misstep in the narrative..Jenna ..if she and the MC are on the romantic route..going on a date with dog-boy..makes zero sense..Jenna knows the Joline date(in her mind) is a "spy recon" thang they are in on together and not a "date" so for Jenna to go on a date in that instance is a massive misstep in this tale..it fits well if you choose the not interested choice with Jenna and go zero romance with her..otherwise i just feels wrong and takes away from this 100 percenter and makes it a 97.4 percenter at best :p
first of all women and logic don't match-up, second of all... have you seen Jolina naked? Jenna wanted to get a bit of Jealousy of the MC

Reactions: Mytez

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
you may be saddedned by a game we both love....
Not really, I can see that from a mile and if I think it is who I think it is, you might be the one saddened. And it's not that I dislike incest, most of the games I play have it, it's that I like games with actual childhood friends.

first of all women and logic don't match-up, second of all... have you seen Jolina naked? Jenna wanted to get a bit of Jealousy of the MC
With that ass, she might take the house, the car, all my money and all the ladies. I don't care.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I hope we eventually get to drill Jolina... I actually find her attractive... At least this update gave us more sex with Bella and Debbie.
I see you are a man of culture as well
Not really, I can see that from a mile and if I think it is who I think it is, you might be the one saddened. And it's not that I dislike incest, most of the games I play have it, it's that I like games with actual childhood friends.

With that ass, she might take the house, the car, all my money and all the ladies. I don't care.
it's precisely because it's who I think it is that I'm happy

Reactions: Rythan25 and Mytez
4.40 star(s) 319 Votes