Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I'm not too sold on this foursome stuff with the girls that the game has been hinting lately. I prefer to keep Katie for ourselves, and seeing how jealous she gets every time anyone gets close to the guy that broke her tough façade and managed to make her feel weak... I don't know how it could work.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I'm not too sold on this foursome stuff with the girls that the game has been hinting lately. I prefer to keep Katie for ourselves, and seeing how jealous she gets every time anyone gets close to the guy that broke her tough façade and managed to make her feel weak... I don't know how it could work.
She is jealous but... she likes the fact that her man is desired by other womans, she likes that her friends flirt with him and she and the girls do everything together,Debbie and Lily are more sisters to her than Jenna,i think that she was not expecting to falling in love for the MC so quickly so now she is confused, do i share with my sisters or do i want him all for myself?, but i really would like to see the 4some.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
do i share with my sisters or do i want him all for myself?
I mean, I might enjoy having my friends tell me how hot my GF is, because that might make me feel proud of what I have, but if they asked me to fuck her I would probably tell them to go fuck themselves. It's probably my fault, because I can't understand how a person that is supposed to be in love with another, even if she didn't expected it, would agree to share that person and risk losing him. From a story perspective I think a foursome would be fucking trash, but I won't deny that it would be cool to fuck those 3 at the same time.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I mean, I might enjoy having my friends tell me how hot my GF is, because that might make me feel proud of what I have, but if they asked me to fuck her I would probably tell them to go fuck themselves
I wouldn't share a GF with my friends, but if my GF want me to flirt and have sex with her friends i would agree, it's a hypocrite way to think i know ,thats why its hard to share a neutral opinion on this matter

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
I wouldn't share a GF with my friends, but if my GF want me to flirt and have sex with her friends i would agree, it's a hypocrite way to think i know ,thats why its hard to share a neutral opinion on this matter
In many mammalian species, the male wants to copulate with all the females while the female just wants that one male.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017

Aquatic

Aug 7, 2018
I'm kinda bummed Jenna may not make it into Episode 13, but I can understand why. Her next update is most likely the update where she loses her virginity, finally having sex with the MC. That alone makes it a major event that will most likely need to be the lionshare of the update it's in. (Kinda like the first time with Katie)

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
I'm kinda bummed Jenna may not make it into Episode 13, but I can understand why. Her next update is most likely the update where she loses her virginity, finally having sex with the MC. That alone makes it a major event that will most likely need to be the lionshare of the update it's in. (Kinda like the first time with Katie)
Did Cheeky say that about Jenna? I am kind of sceptical about Jenna and MC having sex soon. So far main girls in this game progress strictly in "stairway to heaven" order. Kissing, naked tease, handjob, some other teasejob, blowjob etc.

Shepard186282

Jun 6, 2018
Sounds a lot like the old "Don't hate the player, hate the game" line from the 70's.
It is true on some basic level. Men produce something like 1,500 reproductive cells every second. Women on the other hand only produce 1 reproductive cell a month. This has lead to slightly different reproductive strategies.

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes