Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
My mod PC version EP12-2.1 (Invasive! If old saves don't work use 1.0 instead)
Android:
(Gallery + Walkthrough with options + Start At Any Episode + Optional Incest for EP 1-12, etc )
OR
My mod version EP12-1.1 (Gallery + Walkthrough + Start At Any Episode)

First of all thank you for this mod! I really love play incest game over normal one. The incest thing excited me more.
So i really wanna try this mod. Surelly i made 2 folder, 1 with the normal game, to see the original version how go, also because till now was really hot and i like it. And the 2 folder with you mod, to see how the game was with the incest plot.
I just wanna understand... who mean invasive? If i download the EP12-2.1 who do the invasive thing? I just wanna understand the difference between the 1.1 and 2.1
Thank you

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
invasive means that I added a lot of lines of code which could easily screw up save games that are later in an episode... save games at begging might work, it's just depends on where the save game is whether it'll work in my mod version if saved in orig. Also any in Ep1-3 will unlikely work as I split up the ep files... mostly changes are just how Monica, Katie, and Jenna refer to the MC.

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
can anyone post what cheeky posted on patron page?
He said it was looking very slim on Friday morning in regards to getting the episode released this weekend, but now things are looking a bit more optimistic. The team has been busting their ass around the clock to try and get a release out this weekend for us (my words).

So it's looking like there's a chance it could release this weekend before CG leaves for his trip. No guarantees of course. He'll keep us updated, but for now he's getting a couple hours of sleep before he's back at it.

These guys are fucking soldiers, and doing their absolute best to deliver this update. Everyone should take note at CG and his team and how dedicated they are to the game and us patrons. There's a lot of great creators out there who deserve the support, but these guys are definitely at the top of the list.

Just please don't overdo it guys.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
With the quality AND quantity of each update, I think it's very reasonable to expect 6-week development time. As far as I'm concerned, Cheeky and team are pretty much ahead of schedule with their usual 4-5 weeks. The other special thing about the team is how they deliver consistently. Often times, we didn't appreciate that enough.

pindosxxxl

Apr 5, 2017

As mentioned previously, because of a business trip coming up (where I will have limited internet access), we have a hard stop deadline of this weekend to try to get Episode 13 out.....
Chances were looking very slim on Friday morning, but things are looking a bit more optimistic now. The team have literally been working round the clock since Thursday night and we now have a fighting chance of getting a release out before my flight...... Will keep you updated. Getting a couple of hours sleep and then will be back at it.....

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
To be fair, I think he might have been asking for one that didn't require actual patronage of Cheeky... Which is a pretty cheeky thing to do considering that "The Cheeky One" actually frequents this thread and contributes/reads what people say.
What you missed is that EP13 isn't out yet... So no one can provide a link for it not even cheeky :p

EDIT: I'm sure once it is it'll be leaked here rather quickly :D

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes