divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Are you saying that Cheeky won't release the CH25 update-only and the completed game on Patreon before it's released and packaged for Steam, because if you are, then I'll take that bet.
No definite release date on Steam. Just says coming soon. Most will give a quarter it is coming out to. So who knows. Wait and see I guess.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
No definite release date on Steam. Just says coming soon. Most will give a quarter it is coming out to. So who knows. Wait and see I guess.
Yeah, the point was that I can almost guarantee there will be at least one more "non-Steam" version released, contrary to the post by Maviarab, which I don't really understand.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
I saw that this has been updated and some discussion over steam...
I didn't figure out, does this update continue the story from the previous episode? Do we get any endings? What remains?

Goat Horn

Apr 24, 2024
Oh yeah. For the love of God. I want this VN to have a harem ending. What's more, I demand the exhumation of the hypocrite William Shakespeare and that he be forced, under penalty of oblivion, to rewrite "Romeo and Juliet" to give it a harem ending. I demand the same for the ending of "War and Peace", "The Brothers Karamazov" and "Don Quixote". I also want a boxing scene between Kate, Groucho Marx and Tarzan. Another that includes a lesbian scene between Monica and Wilma Flintstone. A homosexual adventure between Alien and Predator. A stuffed breast of Annie Oakley, the balls of Caliph Abderraman III and Nero's cock. All navels have to be round and I found you on the street. May it be written thus and thus fulfilled. L'État, c'est moi. Magister dixit.

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes