bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
I hope there's a way to get the money without breaking off any ties otherwise fuck the money cause I'm not letting go of either one of those 3 lol.
In reality, the son could legally contest the will. Not sure why that wasn't presented as an option in the story since there are clearly grounds for unreasonable restrictions and that elaine and whoever the other gold digger is may have unduly influenced the father as a means to get them both removed as beneficiaries. On top of that, it was ruled that the father had to pay child support just before his mother died, which means he may very well have owed back pay. Another issue that could be used to collect more of the inheritance money via legal means but would be tricky since the father snagged him up after her death.

Last edited:
Apr 2, 2019
In reality, the son could legally contest the will. Not sure why that wasn't presented as an option in the story since there are clearly grounds for unreasonable restrictions and that elaine and whoever the other gold digger is, may have unduly influenced the father as a means to get them both removed as beneficiaries. On top of that, it was ruled that the father had to pay child support just before his mother died, which means he may very well have owed back pay. Another issue that could be used to collect more of the inheritance money via legal means but would be tricky since the father snagged him up after her death.
Perhaps the only options during the chapters i can see are not to get too close to each character (No romance, friendship, whatsoever) and take the consequences.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Don't forget the 100k, the beach house and the car! Do you really need anything else, at least for now?
Yeah that is a nice sum of seeding money to help you start doing something you are good at and consider fun doing.

Raazer

Jun 22, 2018
Whats not to love about this game, the girls, the story, the possibilitys, I want in on the action with Katie, Debby and all the rest!

Reactions: CheekyGimp

sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018
I played this game since it's 4th episode as far as memory serves me and I've been its fan ever since, just like so many others. The updates always bought new characters, progression of storyline, great dialogues, chemistry, sexual tension. The latter being the strongest point of this game.

But with Chapter 13, as the breakfast scene suggested, an "All-you-can-have-buffet" wouldn't work well for the MC and if that's what was hinted by Cheeky, I'd be happy with it. There were few "permanent decision" choices with Elaine and Katie, which I found to be realistic. What the game has done so far has given at least 6-8 possibilities with each character with an added bonus, i.e. if you stick with Katie, you could get some action with Debbie/Lily, if you stick with Monica you'd get Angel/Zarah etc.

If this is what Cheeky was hinting from this update, big thumbs up! If he plans on a all-out harem ending, at least for me, won't work despite the endless sex that'd bring forth. Either way, looking fwd for the next update, currently have kept all the options open if you know what I mean .. ;):cool:

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Mac and Windows versions of mods are the same. Just rpy files (and other stuff, but platform independent).
Doesn't Renpy rename the files and put them in different path for mac? Yeah the files would work for mac if put in right place and such :D

Is there a mod version for android of episode 13?
Not yet, as that is the incest version of mod. Someone else said they'd take over that mod since I am a dev now and we don't want to invoke the wrath of Patreon... I was going to take today off and work on mac/ android version without incest, but my sis spent night at hospital so i have to go after all (to pick her up since she has no car there)... Guess I'll take tomorrow off to do that sorta stuff lol.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Doesn't Renpy rename the files and put them in different path for mac? Yeah the files would work for mac if put in right place and such :D

Not yet, as that is the incest version of mod. Someone else said they'd take over that mod since I am a dev now and we don't want to invoke the wrath of Patreon... I was going to take today off and work on mac/ android version without incest, but my sis spent night at hospital so i have to go after all (to pick her up since she has no car there)... Guess I'll take tomorrow off to do that sorta stuff lol.

All the best for your sis! Family comes first - always! (y)

Reactions: HHUUKK

haidar

May 30, 2017
K_E13S1_1 is defined in the script.rpy file that I have downloaded as follows:
image K_E13S1_1:
"E13/E13S1_02.jpg"
"E13/E13S1_03.jpg"
"E13/E13S1_04.jpg"
"E13/E13S1_03.jpg"
repeat

It is called from Episode13.rpy.

Those .jpg files all exist in my game/E13 folder. I don't know why you are having this problem. I haven't. I'm on Windows, by the way, and don't use the mod. You might want to check your files to see if they match. The .rpy files can be read with any text editor. I usually use Notepad, if I'm only reading or searching through them.
My problem was that I used Phalzyr Mod as Baxonius mentioned, I replaced it with Lain's Mod and it's all fine now.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
It doesn't rename the files; it sort of puts them in a different path. Instead of <game>\game, the path is <game>/Contents/Resources/autorun/game. Or, right-click the app, select "Show package contents", Contents/Resources/autorun/game.

Hendriyugi

Jan 7, 2019
She finally reveals that she is the MC's (not dead) father and whips out her man-cock! Says "time to earn your inheritance, son" ***fade to black***. So Ep13 ends on a cliffhanger......
Monica is the best milf her appearance looks like my aunt in real life.
i cant wait in future update when MC have sex with her :love:

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
can someone here pass me a save file at the end of chapter 12 or the beginning of chapter 13?
As long as you're fine with missing out on Monica (I quit her romance storyline as soon as I could), here you go...

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
As long as you're fine with missing out on Monica (I quit her romance storyline as soon as I could), here you go...
it's seems like we both don't share the same minds about this. You don't want Monica while she is the Holy Grail to me. But thank you for trying.

crashload

Jul 8, 2018
I really enjoy your mod Phalzyr this one of the reasons I played this game and i really appreciate your hard work but I don't know something was off with ep 13 and your mod he calls Monica only by her name even when they were alone and I know this game wasn't an incest game anyway but your mod had provided me with the illusion but in ep 13 it feels like there was no incest anymore all vanilla is it because you had not much time or don't you change the dialogs because in previous version it worked really well but in this episode not really just a small thought of mine.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 321 Votes