Abstract123

May 10, 2019
My mod PC version EP12-2.1 (Invasive! If old saves don't work use 1.0 instead)
Android:
(Gallery + Walkthrough with options + Start At Any Episode + Optional Incest for EP 1-12, etc )
OR
My mod version EP13-1.1 (Gallery + Walkthrough + Start At Any Episode) (I'll update the gallery and start function soon)
Can you please add the 13th episode in android version ?

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I don't care what anyone says, Zarah is beastly and I'll do whatever to stay away from it.
For the next update, it will be revealed that Zarah is actually a witch, and she'd be able to give MC an even bigger dick. This maximum dick is required if you want to bed any woman in the game from next update onwards. Without the maximum dick, MC's dad will be brought back to life by the witch, and he'd bed all the women instead. To get the maximum dick, MC is required to have sex with Zarah for 69 times (repeatable but not skippable) and the player has to have 69 different save slots dedicated for those. Are you still staying away from Zarah?

johny32

Mar 10, 2018
For the next update, it will be revealed that Zarah is actually a witch, and she'd be able to give MC an even bigger dick. This maximum dick is required if you want to bed any woman in the game from next update onwards. Without the maximum dick, MC's dad will be brought back to life by the witch, and he'd bed all the women instead. To get the maximum dick, MC is required to have sex with Zarah for 69 times (repeatable but not skippable) and the player has to have 69 different save slots dedicated for those. Are you still staying away from Zarah?
I'd still hit that bitch with a bat.

Gadget63

Jan 21, 2019
Can anyone help me? I cannot get episode 13 to start. My last save from episode 12 didn't work, so I replayed episode 12 and it still ends without loading episode 13.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Can anyone help me? I cannot get episode 13 to start. My last save from episode 12 didn't work, so I replayed episode 12 and it still ends without loading episode 13.
Are you sure you downloaded the last release with the Episode 13 inside ? it seems like you'are still playing to the old release

Gadget63

Jan 21, 2019
Assuming you don't use any of the mods ? if you get some errors don't hesitate and post it here
OK, I found the problem. The MOD doesn't work with the latest update. Once I removed it, episode 13 loaded up. Thanks to all who replied

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Well, this was indeed a great update , content wise - i guess the longest so far- and story progression wise.

Amazing job!

Ps : Regarding the walkthrough, it seems that there is no option regarding the Wanda call, what are we supposed to do in that part? I have the impression that in case you choose "call her" all hell will brake lose in the photo scene.
Wanda and Angel discover their true kinks during the photoshoot, they fuck each other non-stop, ruining the photoshoot. Monica commits suicide and the daughters throw the MC out of the house. MC gets all the money and makes Elaine and Bella his sex slaves.

:: Very Good Ending ::

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes