snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
nobody mentioned bella in that way and who is dizzy or Missy or whatver
Misread how you wrote your response, my bad. We only have ideas as who "Dizzy" is.
See its tough because everyone has their theories as to who the emailer is and whothe second gold digger is. But episode 13 at least for me just made everything super unclear because it seemed cheeky wanted to troll everyone by letting them test the theories even if it was just a little bit

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I think this game should also have an option to play as female, because of the character's point-of-view you can easily swap the main character's body with a woman and very little value would be lost. Look at how Bad Memories handle it.

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
I think this game should also have an option to play as female, because of the character's point-of-view you can easily swap the main character's body with a woman and very little value would be lost. Look at how Bad Memories handle it.
Yeah just put the game on hold for 6 months while they remove all the penii :ROFLMAO:
This started over a year before BM so that's a lot of ground to go back over, rewriting the script, changing the images and they'd have to redo the vast majority of the animations. Don't get me wrong I don't hate the concept but it just doesn't seem practical. I'd actually love to see something of this quality with a female lesbian MC as opposed the usual female MC who's just a clueless whore for every asshole in town getting blackmailed, raped and violated by everything from fat old dudes to stray dogs. Oh god they suck. Actually now i think about it maybe Cheeky could go over this when it's all done and just draw dildos over the dicks. Call it Where The Strapon Is. You could be on to something. (y)

Reactions: HyponoHypi

Stardust435

May 21, 2018
While this is a super cool game. I really hate two characters. 1. monica 2. sarah.
God...they are ugly as hell and goddamn antique monica trying to smash made me cringe so bad..other than these two its super fun game. Love katie and jenna

mike447

Oct 13, 2018
i would bet that monica sex will happen this episode and maybe one more character. it’s been a few episodes since we have pushed the action much on main characters. it can’t go on like that forever

jenna sex may still be a while off but Monica has to be imminent

Reactions: CheekyGimp

crashload

Jul 8, 2018
it is a really great game
i like it cause its long and its easy to play thanks to the mod
but the patch makes no sense spcially when it comes to the reading of the will
hes the only one mentioned and his dads 2 goldiger mistresses
there is no mention of katie in the will which happens to be his twin
thats why say the patch makes no sense or mod or whatever
You're little bit wrong in this case if you divorce your wife and only take the son everybody else is out of the will reading if you divorce somebody and don't want the other kids there is no reason to give them anything they have no right to it after dead it would be kind of stupid to give the family who are not anymore part of your family only by blood anything then how would it be if somebody married many times and divorce them all of them get something there will be nothing left.

Blood don't give you the right to have anything if you're under Law not family anymore but that's just my view of the things and i never heard someday gets something just because in sometime they were married if dad doesn't die in the time were they were still married she has no right to it even with kids from him they are disowned by divorce and one other thing in your will you can give even strangers everything because that the reason for wills after death to share the worldly belongings so it makes sense that he don't include any of them in it in his eyes they have nothing to do with him anymore.

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
Yes, you mentioned Katie being the MC's twin (due to mod). It doesn't change facts though, since she would have to be named as being an inheritor in the will.
not sure about the UK, but in the US any blood-related child can contest their parents will if they are not mentioned in it (not to be confused with explicitly being left nothing by name in the will). Of course since this is only an issue with the mod it doesn't actually matter.

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
Yes, you mentioned Katie being the MC's twin (due to mod). It doesn't change facts though, since she would have to be named as being an inheritor in the will.
glad to know that piece of work of a dad is dead
i did not feel a thing when mine died he was also a piece of work
he was too much of a scrooge to leave an inheritance and too cheap to buy a comdom

Aug 5, 2016
There are plenty of incest games, I think this one works better as intended, with MC not actually being a member of the family he's trying to seduce. So many games are sanitized with cheesy "roommates and landlady" edits, but this one is actually written with the intent that "childhood friend" and "friend of my mom" angle are the true story and thus their interactions made sense in that context. There's no reason why Katie would shy away from a sexual relationship with MC, why would she? He's a hot guy and she's not related to him. If it makes sense as written, and it's not written as a family story, then I see no reason to change it.

Red469

May 18, 2018
My mod for the game has the walkthrough for chapter 13. You can find it in the OP, or in my Sig, but it is the incest version.
Excellent work on this Mod.
Thank you Very much for creating it.

Now this VN is what it should have been to start with.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
people, I understand you want incest ineverything (I'm one of you in that regard) but don't complain about plotholes when the plothole is created by a mod made by someone who's not the original writer
If Monica was the mother of MC cnsidering how much she cares about him, she would've taken him with her, and Elaine's revelation made no sense if Monica was the mother, because what? she would try to steal her own husband/ her own husband would make a move on her?
besides if MC and Jenna were sibilngs, her confidence training would make no sense since he would have seen her without her sweater before

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
people, I understand you want incest ineverything (I'm one of you in that regard) but don't complain about plotholes when the plothole is created by a mod made by someone who's not the original writer
If Monica was the mother of MC cnsidering how much she cares about him, she would've taken him with her, and Elaine's revelation made no sense if Monica was the mother, because what? she would try to steal her own husband/ her own husband would make a move on her?
besides if MC and Jenna were sibilngs, her confidence training would make no sense since he would have seen her without her sweater before
It's not simply changing names, those "plot holes" are addressed in the mod while maintaining as much integrity of the original story as possible. The one about Jenna isn't because Jenna's confidence issues are not related to the MC in any way. Whether he is a friend or brother, her confidence issues stem from the fact she was significantly heavier when she was younger, and still feels ugly.

Reactions: Red469

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
Excellent work on this Mod.
Thank you Very much for creating it.

Now this VN is what it should have been to start with.
Thanks for your kind words, but I wouldnt go as far as to say that last part. Even if it may have started that way conceptually in the very early stages, it's pretty clear that at this point, the game is not an incest game. However, changing it to one is minimally invasive to the game with some very small rewrites of a couple of scenes.

ZhakNait

Jun 12, 2019
I couldn't help but stop at "Incest + Tutorial Mod"... is any family still alive or Will Monica be the "new" mother?.. I must stop looking for incest in the Renpy games.

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes