Apr 2, 2019
In my opinion, we have three suspects. The two you mentioned and her sister Bella.
The main question for me is, who could have a reason and the possible chance, to write the mail. Especially with the informations in them.
I suggest, Bella wrote the mail. Reason for it is, she had an affair with MC's dad and she is the third party at the last will of MC's dad. (Dizzy)
So she wrote the mail to get MC and Monica back together. Afterwards she manipulated her sister, to make up to MC because of how she was in the past.
Conclusion for me is, she knew about the last will and all the strings attached to MC and Elaine. She used the mail to strenthen the bond between Monica and MC so he won't keep up his part of the last will. Afterwards she took care, that MC sees Elaine in a different light. It although was intentional that she wasn't there when MC came to get his car. There was something wrong with the text message and I think she had something to do with it.
This way she is taking care, that Elaine won't cut strings with MC and can't keep up her part of the last will. So the person, who would benefit most of this is the ominous Dizzy. Dizzy would get it all. So in my opinion, Bella is Dizzy.

This game is really great and a lot of fun. Props ro CheekyGrump.
Well, acccording about your thoughts depending on Bella...yes, she would fit to them.
Some actions from her would fit her into that kind of "Trio infernale" ;D .
Some questions about her would be:
EP7 How she's got MC address without speaking with him ? (MC got the mail AFTER the funeral)
EP7 How does MC get Bellas Phone-Number?
--------
Another interesting twist:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am near about thinking to make some kind of warrant list for all of the girls including the comments they are given during the chapters.

Last edited:

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Episode 14 is out
Nope! Just the Beta for testing! :)
I’ll be more than happy to give the beta a try if it leaks.
That's not going to happen, Cheeky has gone all Marvel on it and released different versions of the beta to different people so that if it does leak, he'll know who to trust! :geek: It's a genius move, in a kind of evil mastermind kinda way :devilish::love:

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Im just as much of a pirate as most of the people on this forum, but i will happily wait until the full ep14 instead of an incomplete beta, simply because having people waste time complaining about... an incomplete beta makes me want to picard face-palm.

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes