haidar

May 30, 2017
I have a couple of images missing from the latest episode, first was at the parking lot
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
some couple more were
these images and videos are called like K_E13S1_1 and Vid13S1_L_3 for example.

Anyone has any idea? I've tried searching them but seems noone has mentioned them. I also downloaded the file a second time thinking there could be a problem with the download but it seems it's fine. Could there be an issue with no.py because I've downloaded it from there both times.

Mar 3, 2018
My mod PC version EP12-2.1 (Invasive! If old saves don't work use 1.0 instead)
Android:
(Gallery + Walkthrough with options + Start At Any Episode + Optional Incest for EP 1-12, etc )
OR
My mod version EP13-1.0 (Gallery + Walkthrough + Start At Any Episode) (I'll update the gallery and start function soon)
Any chance to get the EP13 with Optional Incest out?

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
I have a couple of images missing from the latest episode, first was at the parking lot
some couple more were
these images and videos are called like K_E13S1_1 and Vid13S1_L_3 for example.

Anyone has any idea? I've tried searching them but seems noone has mentioned them. I also downloaded the file a second time thinking there could be a problem with the download but it seems it's fine. Could there be an issue with no.py because I've downloaded it from there both times.
Maybe because you use Phalzyr Mod ? then dont use that mod wait when Phalzyr do the E13 mod finish.
No Mod the game all ok.

Or try a other mod with Lain's Walkthrough + Scene Gallery Mod

Last edited:
Reactions: greem1

haidar

May 30, 2017
Maybe because you use Phalzyr Mod ? then dont use that mod wait when Phalzyr do the E13 mod finish.
No Mod the game all ok.

Or try a other mod with Lain's Walkthrough + Scene Gallery Mod
I'll try that, thanks.

Edit: You were right about the Mod, I changed to Lain's' and it's fine, thanks again.

Last edited:

novamarauder

Oct 3, 2018
Another really great update. Everything, from the end of the 'three amigos' date with generous seeding of the foursome idea, to quality time with Lily, to hot flirting with Elaine, to casting couch RP with Angel, was just excellent. The only problem with this game (just like a few other top quality ones) is any update, no matter how long and content-rich, is so good it leaves you wanting for more.

As a big fan of harem/polyamory routes, I am extremely pleased with this update you can see fulfillment of the three amigos harem on the horizon, the MC just has to handle Katie's (and to a lesser degree Lily's) jealousy and confidence issues with some gentle but firm care, but it seems quite doable. I also assume it shall be a little more difficult, but not substantially more so, to include Jenna too in the harem, if one plays on her voyeurism kinks, her sexual curiosity, and the mentor/student RP bond she has with the MC. Her competitive issues with her sister have to be handled with even more kind but confident care, however.

I am much more doubtful that Monica might be easily persuaded to a polyamorous relationship involving her family, given how much overprotective she seems of her daughters. I do not want to say never, but when the relationship tangle gets in the open, this is one of the sides where I see a breakup as most likely. Not such a great loss from my PoV since I love her body and her personality, but I hate her face and find Elaine a more interesting candidate to fill the MILF slot (and fulfil the stepmom fetish) in the harem.

As it concerns Angel, she seems kinky enough and falling hard enough for the MC to be talked into accepting to share him if she likes the other girls. Hard to tell yet about Bella and Elaine, but I tend to assume Elaine seems eager enough to get back in the MC's good graces, get a little of his quality young flesh, and sexually experiment a little after being under the thumb of a narcissistic control freak so long, she might be open-minded to a non-conventional relationship. Perhaps more or less the same points that apply to Angel may be good for Bella too. I do not care about Zara or Wanda either way, the former's ogre face and the latter's bitchy personality and BDSM kinks turn me off.

As it concerns the whole will mess, and the puzzle of whom the MC may or may not trust in the net of manipulations that dear old dad weaved, so far I am keeping an open mind, giving everybody the benefit of the doubt, but not wholly trusting anyone. Too early to make start making assumptions and acting on them.

Last edited:

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Another really great update. Everything, from the end of the 'three amigos' date with the seeding of the foursome idea, to quality time with Lily, to the hot flirting with Elaine, to casting couch RP Angel was just excellent. The only problem with this game (just like a few other top quality ones) is any update no matter how long and content-rich, Leaves you wanting for more.

As a big fan of harem/polyamory routes, I am extremely pleased with this update you can see fulfillment of the three amigos harem on the horizon, the MC just has to handle Katie's (and to a lesser degree Lily's) jealousy and confidence issues with some gentle care, but it seems quite doable. I also assume it shall be a little more difficult but not substantially more so, to include Jenna too in the harem, if one plays on her vouyer kinks, sexual curiosity, and the erotic mentor/student bond she has with the MC. Her competitive issues with her sister have to be handled with even more care, however.

I am much more doubtful that Monica might be easily persuaded to a polyamorous relationship involving her family, given how much overprotective she seems of her daughters. I do not want to say never, but when the relationship tangle gets in the open, this is one of the sides where I see a breakup as most likely. Not such a great loss from my PoV since, while I love her body and most features of her personality, I hate her face. As it concerns Angel, she seems kinky enough and fallen hard enough for the MC to be talked into accepting to share him if she likes the other girls. Hard to tell yet about Bella and Elaine, but I tend to assume Elaine seems eager to get in the MC's good graces, get a little of his quality young flesh, and experiment a little after being under the thumb of narcissistic control freak so long, she might be open-minded to a non-conventional relationship. Perhaps more or less the same points that apply to Angel might be good for Bella too. I do not care about Zara either way.

As it concerns the whole will mess, and the puzzle of whom the MC may or may not trust in the net of manipulations that dear old dad weaved, so far I am keeping an open mind, giving everybody the benefit of the doubt, but not wholly trusting anyone. Too early to make start making assumptions and acting on them.
I'm not sure a "Harem" path really exists if I'm honest. You might be able to talk a few of the women into sharing or joining every so often, but a true harem is just not going to happen with these personalities. Monica, as you said, will probably never accept anything involving her daughters. First of all, pay attention to how he's seduced her. He has made her feel superior to the younger women around her. If she were to find out he's been fooling around not only with girls younger, but also with her daughters, she'd lose confidence in anything he had said. Jenna might be more open to the idea of watching him with someone else, but she wouldn't want to be involved. Katie is the most willing to share, which is saying something. But only where Lily and Debbie are concerned. If she found out you were with her mom or little sister, she'd probably feed you your own balls.

Elaine and Bella might actually be convinced into an incest 3 way, but they'd be the easier target for sure. Angel is rather submissive and self conscious, so she might be able to be talked into a sharing relationship, but she hates cheaters and if she finds out how many other girls you're sleeping with she'll flee. Especially if she finds out about Elaine, as it is most likely she knows her. Debbie and Lily are probably willing to have multiple partners with you, but only within their circle of trust.

This is a game that is based on story, but acts like a dating sim in that you can actually choose not to try with certain girls. You can completely dedicate yourself to one girl. That's very telling to me, because the game is literally giving you to the opportunity to show you can be faithful. I would surmise that this is going to be a game where at the end you are going to have to make a choice. I would not expect a "And they all fucked together in a giant bed" ending.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
This was a very nice update, although I have the one or the other minor gripe with it. Lily and Angel take center stage in very nice and hot scenes, and it looks like we are slowly entering the elimination stage. And if we have to dwindle down the love interests there will be some very hard decisions ahead - although as of now I'd still end up with Jenna. As for the overall mystery, as usual the few answers we get lead to many more questions - shall we believe Monica or Elaine? It would be nice if we would finally get all those conditions onto the table in order to figure out more concrete details without speculation. Also, I think the graphics seem to have been upgraded, I don't remember it being that crisp. Major kudos for that.

Minor gripes:

- As somebody already mentioned, the sex animations are a bit slow and could be sped up a little. Some are a tad choppy, especially the riding Angel.
- While blinking is a nice touch, the fact that the chars are only doing it in a few scenes kinda weirds me out a little.
- The MC was really pushy and a bit creepy in this update towards Monica and Elaine. I mean, he was always straightforward and never let an opportunity pass him by to throw out a corny line, but in this update it was way over the top. Maybe for future versions tone it down again just a little?

As always, looking forward to seeing the chars again next time.

Last edited:
Reactions: CheekyGimp

megido06

Mar 22, 2019
hey guys can anyone kindly uploaded compressed version to workupload or zippyshare :)
only those 2 i can download without error or very fast when downloading :cry:
thank you :giggle:

novamarauder

Oct 3, 2018
I'm not sure a "Harem" path really exists if I'm honest. You might be able to talk a few of the women into sharing or joining every so often, but a true harem is just not going to happen with these personalities. Monica, as you said, will probably never accept anything involving her daughters. First of all, pay attention to how he's seduced her. He has made her feel superior to the younger women around her. If she were to find out he's been fooling around not only with girls younger, but also with her daughters, she'd lose confidence in anything he had said. Jenna might be more open to the idea of watching him with someone else, but she wouldn't want to be involved. Katie is the most willing to share, which is saying something. But only where Lily and Debbie are concerned. If she found out you were with her mom or little sister, she'd probably feed you your own balls.

Elaine and Bella might actually be convinced into an incest 3 way, but they'd be the easier target for sure. Angel is rather submissive and self conscious, so she might be able to be talked into a sharing relationship, but she hates cheaters and if she finds out how many other girls you're sleeping with she'll flee. Especially if she finds out about Elaine, as it is most likely she knows her. Debbie and Lily are probably willing to have multiple partners with you, but only within their circle of trust.
Hmm, I largely agree with your argument about Monica (although I wonder how she'd react if the 'competition' is shown to be another MILF. She seems to have a complex relationship with Elaine, but I bet she'd not be too averse to sharing with her BFF), but I am not persuaded Katie would object that strongly to sharing MC with her little sister if the idea is presented to her in the right way. For all the girly jock/nerd polarity that divides them, the two sisters seem to love and trust each other. Katie seems to like that Jenna is breaking out of her hermit shell, if she is shown her mentor/student RP bond and dating with MC was the driving force of that and it caused her to fall for MC, she should be willing to share with little sister. As for Jenna, I assume it should not be too difficult to talk her into transferring her voyeur kinks from MC/Jolina to MC/three amigos. I agree her participation in any group fun would likely be limited to her recording everything and self-pleasuring; anything more physical would only happen in solo times with MC. Likewise, Debbie and Lily should likely be willing to include Jenna in their circle of trust by extension.

The MC sure has been sleeping around a lot, and shown to be open-minded to a relationship to several girls, but as far as I can tell he has steered clear of promising, or even implying, exclusivity to any of them, so it is not fair to regard him as a cheater. I have paid attention to the issue precisely because I strongly favor the Marry Them All solution to stories where the MC forms a genuine romantic/sexual bond with multiple persons and resent being forced to choose only one. Now if Angel's exclusivity needs cause her to make her own assumptions in her head and react badly when they get challenged, too bad. Much like Monica, I like her personality and her body but certain aesthetic features of hers are enough of a turn-off to me that I won't regret too much if she breaks up with MC.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 319 Votes