RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Hmm, I largely agree with your argument about Monica (although I wonder how she'd react if the 'competition' is shown to be another MILF. She seems to have a complex relationship with Elaine, but I bet she'd not be too averse to sharing with her BFF), but I am not persuaded Katie would object that strongly to sharing the MC with her little sister if the idea is presented to her in the right way. For all the girly jock/nerd polarity that divides them, the two sisters seem to genuinely love and trust each other. Katie seems to like that Jenna is breaking out of her hermit shell, if she is shown her mentor/student RP bond with MC was the driving force of that and the process caused her to sexually awaken and fall for MC, she should be willing to share with little sister. As for Jenna, I assume it should not be too difficult to talk her into transferring her voyeur kinks from MC/Jolina to MC/three amigos. I agree her participation in any group fun would likely be limited to her recording everything and self-pleasuring; anything more physical would only happen in solo times with MC. Likewise, Debbie and Lily should likely be willing to include Jenna in their circle of trust by extension.

The MC sure has been sleeping around a lot, and shown to be open-minded to a relationship to several girls, but as far as I can tell he has steered clear of promising, or even implying, exclusivity to any of them, so it is not fair to regard him as a cheater. I have paid attention to the issue precisely because I strongly tend to favor the Marry Them All solution to stories where the MC forms a genuine romantic/sexual bond with multiple persons and really resent being forced to choose only one. Now if Angel's exclusivity needs cause her to make her own assumptions and react badly when they get challenged, too bad. Much like Monica, I like her personality and her body but certain aesthetic features of hers are enough of a turn-off to me that I won't regret too much if she breaks up with MC.
Well there have been some minor instances of the girls wanting things to be exclusive. Katie is very selfish initially, but it more open to the idea of sharing you with her friends later. But things like Jenna saying "Promise me I'll be the only one who sees your dick tonight" or just in this last episode where Katie asks about whether or not you'd like her to be your girlfriend after she improves herself.

So while exclusivity has not been demanded before, it might start to be. Especially by the girls in the house who you have interacted with the longest.

Reactions: Andrew Rider

novamarauder

Oct 3, 2018
Well there have been some minor instances of the girls wanting things to be exclusive. Katie is very selfish initially, but it more open to the idea of sharing you with her friends later. But things like Jenna saying "Promise me I'll be the only one who sees your dick tonight" or just in this last episode where Katie asks about whether or not you'd like her to be your girlfriend after she improves herself.

So while exclusivity has not been demanded before, it might start to be. Especially by the girls in the house who you have interacted with the longest.
Yeah, but I tend not to take such instances too seriously, given Katie's asking happened in the same conversation she and the MC start to seriously discuss including Debbie and/or Lily in the relationship. So the implied natural meaning of their agreement seems she can indeed aim to be *a* girlfriend if she deals with her issues, but not *the only one*, at least as it concerns the rest of their shared circle. As it concerns Jenna, this is the same person that kept pushing the MC to date another woman she fancies in voyeur terms in addition to herself, so any claim of hers to exclusivity about girls she approves of sounds hollow. I am not saying things are not going to be different about other women Katie and Jenna do not know, like, or have reason to trust. But at least as it concerns the three amigos + Jenna subgroup, I see more than enough room to build a solid polyamory bond and defuse any jealousy issues before the demands you speak of gel into non-negotiable claims. It would a major letdown if the game does not provide a clear path to this kind of ending.

But admittedly at least for the three amigos the foursome ending is clearly on the horizon by the last two updates, if the player keeps picking the right choices. As it concerns the potential inclusion of Jenna in the group, things simply have not yet progressed enough for the issue to be in anyone's view, neither as it concerns Jenna's awakening nor about its realization by Katie and her friends.

Last edited:

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
This was a very nice update, although I have the one or the other minor gripe with it. Lily and Angel take center stage in very nice and hot scenes, and it looks like we are slowly entering the elimination stage. And if we have to dwindle down the love interests there will be some very hard decisions ahead - although as of now I'd still end up with Jenna. As for the overall mystery, as usual the few answers we get lead to many more questions - shall we believe Monica or Elaine? It would be nice if we would finally get all those conditions onto the table in order to figure out more concrete details without speculation. Also, I think the graphics seem to have been upgraded, I don't remember it being that crisp. Major kudos for that.

Minor gripes:

- As somebody already mentioned, the sex animations are a bit slow and could be sped up a little. Some are a tad choppy, especially the riding Angel.
- While blinking is a nice touch, the fact that the chars are only doing it in a few scenes kinda weirds me out a little.
- The MC was really pushy and a bit creepy in this update towards Monica and Elaine. I mean, he was always straightforward and never let an opportunity pass him by to throw out a corny line, but in this update it was way over the top. Maybe for future versions tone it down again just a little?

As always, looking forward to seeing the chars again next time.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
So, going back to the two sided Monica/Dad story, the code is kind of curious in regard to your reactions. When listening to Elaine, you get a bump if you believe her or keep an open mind. If you don't believe her, there's no penalty. With Monica, you get the same small bump for believing her, but do incur a 2 point love penalty for not believing her. And oddly, she approves of you complimenting Elaine.

Does Elaine not get miffed over not being believed because she's understanding, or is she running a game on you?

Is Monica genuinely hurt by your distrust? Is she consorting with Elaine? Did they work out that R-ratetd Whitesnake video in the garage between them?

I swear Katie is the only woman in this game that's easy to figure out.
I agree. - The simplest woman is an immature, borderline psycho that blows hot & cold, obsessively jealous but bi-curious with a bad temper and possible Tourrete's. All the other females are much more complicated and harder to figure out.
Just like real-life women. :)

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I had always thought (maybe just assumed?) Elaine and the MC's dad were married, but then you get this line during the conversation at Elaine's house in this update:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
nope - Not married. Always referred to as "Dad's girlfriend".

Reactions: botc76

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
There is a new writer, but as far as I'm aware, they didn't write that scene; Cheeky said that there was only one scene that they hadn't written/edited, and it wasn't that one. ;)
Can't blame the new writer for Monica's bad lines. That was me. The new writer wrote plenty of lines / scenes, just not that one.

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Can't blame the new writer for Monica's bad lines. That was me. The new writer wrote plenty of lines / scenes, just not that one.
Calling it now: Cheeky deliberately wrote Monica's scenes worse and Elaine's scenes better to make us like Elaine more, so when the inevitable reveal that Monica is the mystery 3rd person in the will, we are less invested in her, and more into Elaine, making us less likely to nerd rage and flip our collective shit! :eek:

Jun 11, 2018
My mod PC version EP12-2.1 (Invasive! If old saves don't work use 1.0 instead)
Android:
(Gallery + Walkthrough with options + Start At Any Episode + Optional Incest for EP 1-12, etc )
OR
My mod version EP13-1.0 (Gallery + Walkthrough + Start At Any Episode) (I'll update the gallery and start function soon)
on mod for 13 is the incest patch still on there and if so how do u turn it on

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Alright folks, I wasn't gonna say anything, but I jacked my laptop into the payphone on the corner of my local deli and hacked into CheekyGimp's PC...

I can now confirm that the MC IS ACTUALLY THE FATHER. He had reconstructive surgery done to look younger, and then proceeded to hypnotize himself into believing he WAS his son. The real son is either dead and buried in the garage of (now) Elaine's house, or Elaine actually has him tied up in the attic, hooked to an IV so she won't have to feed him.

Nosket

May 25, 2018
My save of the end of Episode 12 don't work in Episode 13. If I load the save, only have options "Check stats" and "End Game". Anyone too with this problem?

4.40 star(s) 319 Votes