Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Right so the obvious solution is to just tell everyone that your life goal is to be a pokemon master.
Or
Stick to a number of women less than 12.
But, but, but you can't play the "game" aspect then and live in your perfect bubble of no other female character has EVER, or will EVER have sex with anyone but you, and magically all be ok with you fucking everything without a dick.

I mean come on, IRL that's probably the best way too, but for F95 and all the NTR or "any woman has sex with any other male character not my thing" whiny crowd you can't get get to somehow (again magically) maintain some double standard of doing what you say (I don't want any female character to ever have sex with any other male!) and not what you're actually doing (wanting MC to fuck everything with tits and a vag).

zh

Oct 17, 2017
I made my MC pick the "I love you" option with Katie... but no need to tell Katie that MC feel the same way about at least 2 more girls in this game (Jenna & Monica), right ?
Plus... so far I made my MC flirt with EVERY girl he could... I guess he will get castrated when the girls find out:ROFLMAO:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Can I hide it from both of them and then stay together with them? Or is this a lose them both no matter what scenario? Unless of course I only date one of them instead of both.
You can hide it this update but no you can't keep them both forever.

Sooner or later it will all come out and the more you are sleeping with the worse it will be.

I don't know how many times this has been repeated now but i'll say it for clarity's sake ... this is NOT a harem game.

Reactions: DonkeyFace

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I'm in the minority for this update but I have to say I'm disappointed by it. It's not a bad update, but it falls short of the quality that the previous updates had been.

One of the best things about this game from the beginning is the dialogue, but I felt that this update's dialogue is extremely dragging, on almost every character. Yes, Katie's banter has been her character's trademark, but does it really need to be like 75% of the interaction with her? The part with Francois is especially bad and cringey. Do we really need that much talk about MC-Monica relationship with Zarah? Do Angel and Wanda really need to have that much arguing?

Maybe it's just me, but the disappointing thing is that it really feels like the dialogue is super prolonged but it doesn't really do much. It's just the same thing repeated over and over with a slight difference that didn't really progress anything forward. And it's amplified because it happened on every scene in this update.

On the bright side, Katie looks marvelous with her hair down.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I haven't even been able to play the update yet. I'm getting a lot of errors on saves prior to the beta. So, I've been working on new saves for each of the girls. Then when I hit ep 9 on Katie save, I start getting errors. Bella save the errors start in ep 13 I think. The new Monica save, I'm just not feeling. Same with the other girls. So, for me, this update is a bust.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
One of the best things about this game from the beginning is the dialogue, but I felt that this update's dialogue is extremely dragging, on almost every character. Yes, Katie's banter has been her character's trademark, but does it really need to be like 75% of the interaction with her? The part with Francois is especially bad and cringey. Do we really need that much talk about MC-Monica relationship with Zarah? Do Angel and Wanda really need to have that much arguing?
Yes to all of the above.

The banter is one of the best things about the game.

The entirety of Wanda's first appearance in the game was arguing, stands to reason it would happen when she found out a receptionist was going to be the co model.

Zarah has been trying to set things up between Monica and the MC since the start.

The game is story based and character driven. You shorten character interactions you cheapen the character. It's how a narrative is built.

You take away the dialogue, what have you got left?

A short game we'd all skip to get to sex scenes and no where near as popular as it is now.

So, yes, it's ALL needed.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Yes to all of the above.

The banter is one of the best things about the game.

The entirety of Wanda's first appearance in the game was arguing, stands to reason it would happen when she found out a receptionist was going to be the co model.

Zarah has been trying to set things up between Monica and the MC since the start.

The game is story based and character driven. You shorten character interactions you cheapen the character. It's how a narrative is built.

You take away the dialogue, what have you got left?

A short game we'd all skip to get to sex scenes and no where near as popular as it is now.

So, yes, it's ALL needed.
Completely missing the point. I'm not saying to take away the dialogue. I'm saying to reduce the amount of it because I considered this update to be excessive with the repetitive one-dimensional dialogue. The space could've been used for more interesting variation of dialogue to further build character/relationship.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Last update bugged on me, after visiting the Lawyer, error massage.
Noted previously. It's just a mislabel crashing before the end of the ep for you (since your skipping the katie content)

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes