divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Are you saying that Cheeky won't release the CH25 update-only and the completed game on Patreon before it's released and packaged for Steam, because if you are, then I'll take that bet.
No definite release date on Steam. Just says coming soon. Most will give a quarter it is coming out to. So who knows. Wait and see I guess.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
No definite release date on Steam. Just says coming soon. Most will give a quarter it is coming out to. So who knows. Wait and see I guess.
Yeah, the point was that I can almost guarantee there will be at least one more "non-Steam" version released, contrary to the post by Maviarab, which I don't really understand.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
I saw that this has been updated and some discussion over steam...
I didn't figure out, does this update continue the story from the previous episode? Do we get any endings? What remains?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I saw that this has been updated and some discussion over steam...
I didn't figure out, does this update continue the story from the previous episode? Do we get any endings? What remains?
No continuation past 24, it was for a demo for the Steam version that will be the first 10 (iirc) chapters as Season 1.

Reactions: troll822
Feb 2, 2024
Wait, the wedding proposal on the top of that building or the story moved?
Wedding proposal in this update, but if you go on a date with Monica it won't happen.
Actually the worst case scenario will happen before reaching chapter 25.
Not only that, you won't see the extra scene with that brutal comedian.

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes