Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Fuck, I know I'm going to get facepalmed for this, but I've actually given it a bit of thought and I think there might be room in the story for a harem ending.
Acewinz and CheekyGimp, feel free to steal my ideas.:ROFLMAO:

Just try to keep an open mind here, okay.

Here are my thoughts:

First, the MC doesn't act like a guy who just wants to fuck a bunch of different women. The choices are in the game to treat them like queens, to help support them in some cases, to help them grow and be more confident. The MC is actually in love with all of the women. He wants whats best for them. Yes, I know that it's because I'm playing all of the love routes at once but that doesn't change the fact that the MC cares about all of the women in the game. (With the exception of Theresa and maybe Wanda.)

Second, this would have to be at a point in the story where certain threesome and foursome combinations have already happened for it to make any sense. So the MC/Katie/Debbie/Lily foursome, the MC/Jenna/Jolina threesome, the MC/Monica/Zarah threesome and the sex with Elaine that I'm hoping for have all already happened at this point in the game.

I'm imagining a huge blowout scene where the women all find out about each other somehow and after a lot of crying, screaming, and probably beating of the MC, he finds himself alone and living at the beach house.

The story skips to two weeks later and the different women are shown in different scenes together.

Monica and Elaine are in a cafe or something and they talk about how the MC made them feel sexy and more desired than they have felt in a long time. They talk about the look in the MC's eyes when they were together and how they felt about him. I imagine Elaine would do most of the talking because I think she would come to own conclusions sooner. She would ask Monica if she thought that the MC was lying about the way that he felt about them or he really cared about them. And in spite of what happened, she would ask Monica if she missed him.

Katie, Debbie, and Lily would be on a beach somewhere or in the backyard by the pool or something. I can see Lily leading the conversation. She would talk about how the MC made her feel and how he helped her and Debbie and Katie explore their feelings for each other. She would talk about how the MC got Katie to drop some of her walls and she would ask if either of them thought the MC had actually cared about them or not. She would ask if they thought they could forgive him and try again. She might mention that they had already shared him with each other and would it be so bad to share him with a few more.

Jenna and Jolina might have a similar conversation about the MC helping Jenna to be more confident and how he tried to make Jolina's life better. They would ask each other if they thought the MC's feelings for them were genuine or not and if they were, then was it worth it.

I'm not mentioning Zarah because I think she would forgive the MC as soon as Monica did and I don't think Wanda or Angel would care one way or the other. Bella would keep to herself for the most part and come to her own conclusions after having a few conversations with Elaine.

Lily would probably be the first to visit the MC at the beach house to see how he was and to tell him how the girls were. She would ask him if he really loved them all and he would say yes, as hard as it might be to believe.

They would all come together after a few more weeks a few more conversations to talk among themselves and then they would all go to the beach house.

They would all agree that they liked the way the MC made them feel and even though the dishonesty hurt they missed being with him. They would see how things went for now as long as he was honest with them about being with all of them and made sure they all got the love and attention they deserved.

This doesn't have to be a 'happily ever after' kind of ending. It can just be a 'lets enjoy our time together and see what happens' kind of ending. Lots of people who just date around and aren't in committed relationships do this all the time.

I don't think it's that far fetched or outside of the realm of possibility for these characters. It's not like the MC is trying to get Monica, Katie, and Jenna together and I think Monica would see that despite everything that happened, being around and with the MC has been good for her and her daughters.

Save the wedding and kids ending for the individual or mini-harem endings. Not all endings have to be the forever kind.

Okay, those are my thoughts. What do you all think? Please be kind and forgive the forever long post.

I'd prefer replies over facepalms, but you do you.

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
I can tell you that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, I noticed that and gently steered them both in that direction. ;) But I figured those only play a part for their respective pairs - Jo for Jenna and Debbie/Lilly for Katie. Actually getting a Katie/Jenna sandwich would be a wet dream come true but I estimated it rather unlikely considering there's also the small extra complication of incest - though on the other hand they were rather open minded when it came to fucking MC, so here's to dreams coming true. :D

Reactions: acewinz

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
And here you need to insert the obvious things ?
Monika. For me, first of all.
In this update, nothing has progressed with it, absolutely. About mediocre and minor characters, I'm silent. And Yes, I opened the whole gallery, there aren't many scenes.
From the very start, I expect normal content with it, not teasers.
Monica had a big date planned this EP, but couldn't manage to get it rendered. So it will be in EP 18 if you can get past the "mediocre minor characters" this EP. Also the gallery for this EP is not updated for all the teasing scenes in EP17 or
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: PeraDrnda

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
There is a big demand for a harem because everyone likes their cake and to eat it too, but our plans and expectations have not changed and I don't see Cheeky budging there. We will have a few endings with multiple compatible girls and likely even no girls, but the only possibility of a harem ending would be in a bonus, non-canon, alternate reality, or dream we might tack on for people if the demand is there when we get to the end. Of course what you choose to accept as your imaginary reality is on the player. :)

I don't know what anyone else thinks, but I'm fairly certain the game's been guiding us towards girl groups/pairings for a while now. Monica/Zarah, Angel/Model girl (the hell was her name, Myrtle?), Katie/Friend(s) and now Jenna/Jolina.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
Can you elaborate? Have a traceback? Operating system, using mods or no?
load my save at the end of episode 16 have check stats and end game (credits) ! check stats return to game i can click only on end game and that is it ! no mods ! windows 7 !

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
load my save at the end of episode 16 have check stats and end game (credits) ! check stats return to game i can click only on end game and that is it ! no mods ! windows 7 !
I'd suggest rolling back into EP 16 a bit and see if that lets you continue. If not, try loading a save just before the end of EP 16 and try going from there.

mugizib

Jun 17, 2019
If we take the beginning of the game and its origins, as well as the first episodes and their plot, the game has gained its fans precisely because of the very characters who now do not have the proper amount of sexual content. But we can fuck dummies, ehoo! :LUL:
I know I'm talking to a wall, but go to read the posts from the beginning and you'll realize how wrong you are.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
I'd suggest rolling back into EP 16 a bit and see if that lets you continue. If not, try loading a save just before the end of EP 16 and try going from there.
i just load back before fuck Jolina and play to the end and again nothing can`t continue :(

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Well, except for Elaine. 3 characters are the basis of this game. The rest are not that not attractive, they are typical and mediocre.
Seriously!!!???
Debbie, Lily, and Jolina are smokin'. Wanda and Angel are sexy af. Zarah is not for everyone but she is definitely not 'typical and mediocre' she's actually pretty unique looking.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 321 Votes