D

Deleted member 879257

Or maybe she realises people are generally too damned lazy to read back a few pages, and/or pay any attention to what the developers have repeatedly said.

We might have a really good discussion in a thread if the 'entitled' would stop begging for their particular requirements.
Developers make games - if you don't like it, don't support it, and go and play something else.
The constant whingeing and begging is pathetic, and NO most of it is not critique.

:rolleyes:
So the people here are certainly aware that the developers have said that they don't want to offer a harem route, but nonetheless the players can express their wishes, it's not like the people here put a gun to the developers' heads and say you have to do what we want... take a look at it, but with a slightly different angle for the purpose of requesting the harem route, I think it's a sign that the developers have done a lot of work in creating and creating the women in the game and that players appreciate it in the hope that there is a harem route. ... and to the in-game discussions there are a lot of really great guesses about some of the women in the game or generally about the story Cheekygimp and his team have created

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So the people here are certainly aware that the developers have said that they don't want to offer a harem route, but nonetheless the players can express their wishes,
They can, but it isn't going to change anything.

Sure devs have changed their story to fit peoples wishes ... smaller devs ... chasing a few extra patrons.

Although i've yet to see any dev change the direction of their entire story and entire cast just to fit a few requests while butchering their own game.

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
They can, but it isn't going to change anything.

Sure devs have changed their story to fit peoples wishes ... smaller devs ... chasing a few extra patrons.

Although i've yet to see any dev change the direction of their entire story and entire cast just to fit a few requests while butchering their own game.
Actually...
488887_mal.gif

Nevermind. :)

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Developers make games - if you don't like it, don't support it, and go and play something else.
The constant whingeing and begging is pathetic, and NO most of it is not critique.
I couldn't have said it better myself. I think its fine to make polite requests like "Hey dev, any chance of a harem ending. I'd love that." (but search the thread first! If you search for the word harem I am sure there are hundreds of posts, most answering your question). But only ask once. And when the dev or others chime in and say no, then find something else to enjoy in the game or move on. Pleading with the developers over and over again, page after page, for your preferred ending or gameplay, sounds desperate, and is not a good look. Plus it annoys everyone else in the thread, including the devs, who rather talk about what is actually in the game. Why don't you talk about your favorite character instead, and why you like her. That would be much more interesting for all of us to read.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
I'm starting to get tired of the amount of "filling" text to get through to the next choice.
Really really liked what this game had to offer in the beginning though the MC steamrolled to lure
the women to give.
The story is becoming more and more predictable and the only thing worth looking forward to is another angle of the puss
he'll enter.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The grind of clicking away until next opportunity of choice made me give up until next update.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I can already answer that, they aren't related at all.

Dev already cleared that up.

That's why someone made a mod to alter the story and why a patch won't work.

I'm starting to get tired of the amount of "filling" text to get through to the next choice.
That would be story ... in a story based game .... or the novel in visual novel.

If you don't want ot read, skip it. It's there for those of us that are here for the story. What a weird complaint.

The grind of clicking away until next opportunity of choice made me give up until next update.
Where there will be more clicking until the next choice.....

Oh fucking dear....

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I have quite uncommon feeling, based on posts in this thread - I can't wait for MC to put his hands on Theresa. He looks gorgeous and she should appear slightly dominant in that relation, which is something we haven't experienced so far in WTHI.
Don't you mean you can't wait for her to put her hands on ->you<- . :)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I have a question: the incest patch in games like WTHI, milfy city, summertime saga, etc. are made by the developers themselves or by other external programmer in order to improve (if you like it) the game?
There is no incest patch for this, it isn't an incest game.

Someone else made a mod to alter the game and dialogue to make it incest but the base game is not incest.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
I can already answer that, they aren't related at all.

Dev already cleared that up.

That's why someone made a mod to alter the story and why a patch won't work.

That would be story ... in a story based game .... or the novel in visual novel.

If you don't want ot read, skip it. It's there for those of us that are here for the story. What a weird complaint.

Where there will be more clicking until the next choice.....

Oh fucking dear....
Almost fell asleep during library event with Lily. Not a single syllable brought the story forward.
The librarian incident could have been made in six or seven retorts, instead there's an never ending flow of words
just to "fill".
Until the Jenna breakthrough at least there was some sort of coherence in the novel but after it seems the dev is trying to prolong the story to get the ending as far into the future as possible.
FFS if this VN was written in book form I'd give it up half way through.
Now at least there are some naughty pics to watch from time to time.
The conversations MC-Monica are at least worth the read since they're suggestive and anticipating the BIG fuck.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I redid the gallery and added EPisode 17s scenes to it, sent to dev team for testing and including in next patch. It was mentioned one of the scenes animation might be redone in the patch so going to wait on that...

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
Honestly I did not expect much at start since half of the characters were not for my taste, but the game grow on me. Very interesting story, with distinct characters.

I was up last night until it was 6am and I was mesmerized by the date night with Katie.
Also I read some previous comments of a tease from developers, stating plot twists hasn't even started serious stuff will happen in future. I hope some serious shit happens like Bella is actually the evil mastermind and soap opera actress fooling MC, that would be surprising. I keep her as a insider spy for Elanie but I still suspect both. So far very straightforward characters, I cannot wait for some spicy revelations and drama to happen.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: MOZ. and acewinz

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Great update. The final choice of the couple of women to focus on in the next chapter opens many developments .... I personally will choose a totally MILF way, then "Elaine-Monica"(y), but very interesting choices/couples are expected ... from the more weird couple "Theresa-Wanda", to that nerdy bombshell "Jolina-Jenna" or the younger sisters "Bella-Jenna" :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: acewinz

MOZ.

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2018
[QUOTE = "Espritviril, post: 3612144, membro: 1600216"]
Onestamente non mi aspettavo molto all'inizio poiché metà dei personaggi non erano per i miei gusti, ma il gioco cresce su di me. Storia molto interessante, con personaggi distinti.

Sono stato sveglio la scorsa notte fino alle 6 del mattino e sono rimasto incantato dall'appuntamento con Katie.
View attachment 682550
Davvero una Dea per cui dedicarmi.
View attachment 682617

Inoltre ho letto alcuni commenti precedenti di una presa in giro da parte degli sviluppatori, affermando che colpi di scena non hanno nemmeno iniziato cose serie in futuro. Spero che succeda qualcosa di grave, come se Bella fosse la cattiva mente e l'attrice di soap opera che ingannano MC, sarebbe sorprendente. La tengo una spia interna per Elanie ma sospetto ancora entrambi. Finora personaggi molto semplici, non vedo l'ora che accadano alcune rivelazioni piccanti e un dramma.
[/CITAZIONE]

WELCOME TEAM KATIE!!! : ROFLMAO: : ROFLMAO: : ROFLMAO: : ROFLMAO: : ROFLMAO: : ROFLMAO: (Y)(Y)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Esp``
4.40 star(s) 319 Votes