ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
:oops::eek::eek::eek::eek::HideThePain:

Fortunately, the moments we should do a hard save are obvious. But I'm still keeping my harem/cheating/perfect-walkthrough save, for science... :poop:
Harem?
There's no Harem in this game.
It's gonna be another Melody ending.
He can only choose 1 or 2 girls in the end.
The game developer really messed that up. It's going to be a sad ending.

• Haha
Reactions: blahblah25

Conklingc

Jan 21, 2020
Not sure if someone else posted this, but there was a notice sent out today:

Hi folks,
This is week 6 of our Dev cycle on episode 18 and at the moment I don't have an estimated release date for you. Output from our art department is very slow recently.
One half of the art team has been off the grid again, so I don't know what the status is of the scenes he was working on. Hopefully we'll hear from him soon.
If I'm not happy with the progress as we reach the end of this month, I'll turn payment off for August so nobody will be charged. Will keep you updated on this. I know that's not ideal but at least you won't have to pay for our behind-the-scenes shenanigans.
Obviously our current set-up isn't working as well as I'd hoped, so we will change strategy once we know the status of our art team as I am getting increasingly frustrated and I'm sure you are too.
Also....In other news.... My girlfriend is about to give birth, so there'll be a Cheeky Junior very soon. She is already way overdue (everything is running late these days!!!) so heading into hospital tomorrow to be induced!!!
I was hoping to break this good news (for me) along with some good news for you on the Ep18 development front but alas, our art team had other plans.
Maybe I can teach Junior how to animate? :)
But let me stress, the new arrival is NOT the reason for Episode 18 not having a release date yet. We are actually way ahead on the writing (so much so that Ace has been told to slow down :) ).
So this is not a "I'm having a baby, so we're delayed" statement!!
This is a "Episode 18 doesn't have a release date yet BUT my girlfriend DOES have a release date so I'm not going to stress about an AWOL artist :)" statement!
Hopefully, next time we chat, I'll be a Dad and our artiste will be back in the boiler room.

CG

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I think CheekyGimp should rename to CheekyDaddy now :LOL:
Don't give him any ideas! ;) I joked in passing that we could contract some internet gold farmers to render for us cheap when we are behind. He said that was a great idea, but that he didn't want to import... Now you see he is breeding locally! That's commitment that I fear will backfire and frontfire on him.

groove888

Apr 12, 2017
Go for it. Absolutely nothing will go wrong.

Ignore the devs saying there is no harem, it's been a bit hot, they had heatstroke.

Kist play on one save and go for that harem, you can do it, I have faith.
I mean I know there won't be a harem ending and I never pretended there will be it just is the most fun way to play untill there are consequences. :)

Not sure if the consequences will be as dire as you make it sound though.

I play this game from the beginning 2 or 3 at every update so the only thing that will change will be that I explore each route separately as they come along but in the meantime I play it like a game with a harem ending and it's loads of fun.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Avaron is completely right. A harem is definitely going to work and Katie won't cut your balls off and help Monica murder you and find somewhere to dump the body, that won't happen at all trust me;)
Would be interesting if CheekyGimp actual has that as an ending:unsure:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
To be honest if going for the Harem ending is the wrong way to play , I don't want to be right. :D
People are really stubborn. There is no Harem ending that why the game S..S when it ends.
It has no Harem. The game Developer turn it into a choose 1 girl in the end.
I hope that's clear enough, If it had a Harem path the the ending would be great.
There are many opportunities for the MC to break up with each and everyone of them including Monica.
Actually they do that twice so twice so far the option to break up with them.
Unless the game developer is thinking of doing that in every episode until it reaches the end.
So far I chose not to end that path even though it's getting annoying when they give me the option to end it in the last episodes. It's like there will be no choice but to end relationship with them.
Maybe it's that ridiculous will that's messing up the story. Maybe it's one of the reasons.

Reactions: kossk

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
I'd say most of us that're playing the "everyone route" are very well aware that there won't be a harem ending and everything will go wrong, but it's just that we won't stop until it does go wrong. That's my opinion anyway.

I hereby solemly swear to not start a new save until the fallout happens, regardless of whether it happens at the end of the game or before, unless saves get broken.(but there's no reason to think they will)

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Finally a sort of sensible man who sort of paid attention.
There is no Harem in this game. It's starting to look like a Melody ending.

Captain Kirk

Donor
Sep 27, 2019
I'd say most of us that're playing the "everyone route" are very well aware that there won't be a harem ending and everything will go wrong, but it's just that we won't stop until it does go wrong. That's my opinion anyway.

I hereby solemly swear to not start a new save until the fallout happens, regardless of whether it happens at the end of the game or before, unless saves get broken.(but there's no reason to think they will)
It's savages like you that make me lose hope in humanity.

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes