thenewhurricane

Jul 17, 2018
First off I’d really like to thank Ace for doing everything possible to try and keep this thread civil and together as tensions continued to rise. To try and put a positive spin on things you can see it as a testament to how good this project is if people are willing to react so passionately about it….or that some people are entitled and can’t fathom how much work goes into turning ideas into art, story, and code! It’s a meager contribution in the scheme of things but I upped my Patreon pledge as a thank you to the team and to celebrate this achievement. I wish there was like a one-time tip option or something though because you’ve all earned a nice dinner or a bottle of the good stuff immediately for pulling this off! (PM if there’s like a PayPal or anything we could work this out through.) Now on to the review:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
....A full harem though would be unrealistic for the type of game we are making... but if the demand continues to be as significant as we have seen, we will probably do an "alternate reality" ending featuring a harem, but no promises. Just something we have discussed.
If you really consider to add "alternate reality (full) harem" ending, I do hope that will be only as a "alternate episode"/add-on! Otherwise this great game could become just another meaningless "we-all-are-sooo-happy-happy-fappers" game, all due to "popular demands"....
All kidding aside, if there is high enough "demand" perhaps that tentacle-futa-monster isn't unrealistic at all:unsure:
So futa's, tentacle's, trump's and all other lovers here is your chance to push a little, and get the game you deserve/wanna;)

Reactions: darkslayer5

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
I must be one of those oddball minorities.

I can't stand that game.
Sorry if this will sound offensive or anything, since it's not meant as such, but I really can't help not being an obnoxious smartass for a minute. I think you'd probably enjoy that game more if the I in its title would be replaced by Y though. :p Joke aside, roleplaying as a hormone fueled college dickhead probably really has something to do with you disliking that game.

As for the new update of the WTHI, it indeed confirmed my fear that being a manslut won't end well, though it wasn't really a big surprise to be honest. I agree that the harem ending wouldn't really fit well into this game but I suppose I still kept a sliver of hope that we'll be able to pull it off with polyamorous relationships due to the hints of threesomes earlier in the game.

Katie will always be a first choice for me, but while I had no problem breaking the relationships with women that didn't particularly interest me in the first place (like Monica, Elaine, Zarah and Angel), I found myself not being able to break off with Jenna. Hell, breaking off with her after we coaxed her out of her shell seemed to me like throwing a puppy into a wood chipper after you adopted him from the dog pound just because you realized your cat doesn't like him. I also found out I have trouble breaking it off with Jo, mainly due to her character if less so due to her looks. And then there is Wanda, of course. Sigh, I really hope I will be able to convince Katie to adopt her as our subby pet slut but I wouldn't really bet on my chances there. As for Bella, Lilly and Debbie I am somehow ambivalent. Lilly was hot as hell in this last update and her hidden depths seem intriguing but since I usually don't go for bimbo types I suppose I could find the will to end that particular relationship.

So I guess I'd be happy with Katie and Jenna in the end, with Jo as a occasional partner and Wanda as a subby pet but yeah, I think there's snowball's chance in hell for that. Oh well, I guess I'll try to pull it off and see what Katie does to me when I try to talk her into it. Some things are worth dying for painfully. :LOL:

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Since the last update was some time ago i decided to replay the whole thing from episode 1, then i changed my mind at the last moment and boy was i glad.
Im not sure if it's the writers who dropped the ball or is it that i grew out of it after a longer break but it was dreadful to say the least.
I never skipped any dialogue up to this point but i just couldn't stand it this time around.

There is a obvious sign of a burnout either on my side or the developers, either way im glad that the story is wrapping up so we can see what you have in store for us next, when this is all over.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
it has, there are patches designed for it
There is a mod, not a patch. Big difference.

Patch changed content designed to hide incest in the game however it's not an incest game so a mod is made to completely change dialogue to make it into an incest game.

She's afraid they find out about you, but that's all for now.

Yes, for now. But a) if you convince her sharing is good (i mean 4some with girls) and b) she will spend more time with naked Jenna why won't she let you be with her nad Jenna? Yeah, they say they don't like sharing but we have seen nothing yet.
She tells you not to touch them whether you are with her or not.

Katie doesn't want to share regardless of trying to convince her. She barely entertains the thought of letting Deb and Lily join in and that's only join in, not share him as a lover.

She does not like the idea of Jenna at all and that's after the naked scene. Mention sharing with Jenna and she is not impressed.

Devs have said they want sharing things to make some sense and no variation of Katie, Monica or Jenna makes sense. None of them are looking for that.

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
I'm not a fan of this game, but this update was seriously great, the amount of content in this update was bigger than the amount of content in games that are in 0.9 state (you know what I mean), and I like a lot the fact that the dev understands human interaction and the fun in the different kinds of sex, aka having vaginal or anal sex doesn't mean you won't have (and enjoy) a blowjob again from the same person.

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
WTF... errmm I give up!!! I had NO interaction with Jolina at all and refused her at the end of ch16 then for jenna to say this?? Is this a bug or are choices not really taken into account anymore ?? Anyone else had this problem
That looks like a bug.

tonicase24

May 10, 2019
Is that like a really bad joke?

Just on the off chance you are completely ignorant to the whole conversation that's just gone on .... no, there is no harem route.
NOPE..NOT PLAYED THE GAME TILL NOW...sorry cap locks was still on...dam now i am going to be sad all day...no harem route..wonder if there is a mod for it.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I'm not arguing. Dev has said a harem isn't going to happen. The only reason I bring it up is so people aren't going into the next few updates blind and then coming to the forums complaining when it blows up on them despite everything in the game telling them it's going to go wrong.
I have a feeling this is My Sister my Roommate all over again. Ava does the thankless job of shutting down expectations (and rightfully so, a full harem doesn't make a iota of sense for this game, individual small groups do) and in the end there will be a harem ending due to incessant whining of the rest of the crowd. :D

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
MSMR had no full harem ending, only individual group ones, and the change was necessary because the original endings were horrendously written.
I think it's more getting at the fact that it wasn't supposed to have any ending where the sister was a viable end option. The dev capitulated to the incessant whining in the end, and released an update (after completed) that let her be a viable option.

In this case though, some people wanting a harem ending, and expecting/hoping for sharing of sisters too... I'll keep my fingers crossed that the former is only possible with some characters, and the latter never comes to pass.

tonicase24

May 10, 2019
Let me see if I understand you. Yo didn't play the game, you don't know anything about the story or the characters and yet you're asking for a certain ending and become sad because you were told it's not going to happen? It doesn't make sense to me.
nope never played till now...and as far as the harem ending goes don't really need it..but there are a few i want to keep..so far up to speed on it..now i hope you can at least keep Katie"Debbie"Lilly..out of all the girls they seem the most open to it.

4.40 star(s) 319 Votes