SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
bannerfin.png

Overview
Gallery MOD/Replay Room. This is a replay room
that keeps scenes locked, but users have the option to view the locked scenes.

Dev Notes:

This game has a ton of content driven by a number of variables. To prevent interfering with you own stats,
I had to modify the code in order to present the scenes. I tried to keep the scenes neutral, so it may
play different to the way it is in the game. It was
my intention to give you access to all the choices
regardless of your path
so you could see all the variations of the scenes.

Upcoming June 2023 Game Update Notes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 10/30/2022
Game/Creator: Where the Heart Is [Ep. 23] CheekyGimp - - -
Modder: SteelyDan14 aka Geekbone /
Mod Version: v0.003
Game Version: EP 23
Language: English

Features:

Installation:

Change-Log:

My Other Mods:

Download:
modmm.png modli.png modulk.png

While not difficult, these MODS take a lot of time to create and maintain.
I do this for fun, but I would love a cup of coffee!

Last edited:

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
This BETA version will have bugs. Please post them here. I am concerned specifically with the content menus in the individual scenes. Things like POV, speed, cum shot, etc.

UPDATE: If I give your post a thumbs up, it means I have fixed it.

Last edited:

monk456

Apr 3, 2018
Nice! This game has a ton of content, and even when I think that I haven't missed anything significant, a gallery mod is a super welcomed addition. Will be looking for future updates!

Reactions: SteelyDan14

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I lost power at my house yesterday for about 8 hours... so I did not get a chance to look at the latest. I will get on them today. Thanks for the bug checking and keep it coming.

sas2345

Aug 2, 2020
Thanks for the MOD!! One addition I would like is to highlight the choices to proceed with the scene, especially in older scenes it's not easy to remember (I just played Lily's first scene but probably there are more scenes where only certain choices let you go on).

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Thanks for the MOD!! One addition I would like is to highlight the choices to proceed with the scene, especially in older scenes it's not easy to remember (I just played Lily's first scene but probably there are more scenes where only certain choices let you go on).
Maybe... the problem is there a crap ton of variables... and with all the content, I just loaded the scenes as generically as possible so people could see the scenes and so I could get through all of it. Adding the variables would require additional work and I am just not sure it's worth it... but if there are specific scenes you want me to add all the options, let me know and I'll add them. I am just not sure I want to go back through all of them and update them.

Having said that, if enough people want me to, then I will.

Reactions: sas2345 and monk456

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Sorry.... after re-reading your request, maybe I didn't quite understand it. Are you saying there were parts of the scene with Lily that were left out or were there sections in the scene that were missing?

Reactions: sas2345

sas2345

Aug 2, 2020
Sorry.... after re-reading your request, maybe I didn't quite understand it. Are you saying there were parts of the scene with Lily that were left out or were there sections in the scene that were missing?
What I meant was that to see the whole scene you have to select specific choices e.g. to get the kiss you mustn't try to trick her and then be understanding, then tell her to check her dress and comment on her ass to get the full scene. I did the replay 4-5 times to get to the end, it would be nice to have the "correct" choices highlighted but i guess it could be a lot of trouble.

There are no parts of the scene missing (that I know of), thanks for the MOD again!

Reactions: monk456

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
What I meant was that to see the whole scene you have to select specific choices e.g. to get the kiss you mustn't try to trick her and then be understanding, then tell her to check her dress and comment on her ass to get the full scene. I did the replay 4-5 times to get to the end, it would be nice to have the "correct" choices highlighted but i guess it could be a lot of trouble.

There are no parts of the scene missing (that I know of), thanks for the MOD again!
I could highlight the choices... that's not a bad idea at all. I am working on a couple other things right now, but let me look at it next week.

Thanks for the suggestion!

Jan 21, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While parsing D:\Games\2. Games (Uncompleted)\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep22-pc/game/extras_gallery/LI Edited Scenes/extras_monica_scenes.rpy.
Exception: Could not load file D:\Games\2. Games (Uncompleted)\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep22-pc/game/extras_gallery/LI Edited Scenes/extras_natalie_scenes.rpyc.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 447, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "renpy/script.py", line 283, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "renpy/script.py", line 781, in load_appropriate_file
raise Exception("Could not load file %s." % lastfn)
Exception: Could not load file D:\Games\2. Games (Uncompleted)\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep22-pc/game/extras_gallery/LI Edited Scenes/extras_natalie_scenes.rpyc.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439

Thu Nov 3 21:36:09 2022

Had this exception occur on start-up after installing the mod. I installed the mod into the game folder as directed. Would you have any clue as to what might be the problem? I really want to try out your gallery. :)

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
delete the following files.

extras_natalie_scenes.rpyc
extras_natalie_scenes.rpyc.bak

and then run it again.

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
There's one minor issue I checked; on Elaine's gallery, the image where Elaine was espoused leads to that scene with Elaine wearing yoga pants so this scene appears twice. Also on Monica's gallery, I missed the first blowjob scene on the laundry room.. Thanks for the MOD..

gargolot21

Dec 7, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/extras_gallery/extras_main.rpy", line 108, in script
call screen replaygallery
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 609, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: DynamicImage ['monica_14']: could not find image. ('monica_14')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/extras_gallery/extras_main.rpy", line 108, in script
call screen replaygallery
File "D:\Downloads\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep23-pc-Compressed\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep23-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2232, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "D:\Downloads\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep23-pc-Compressed\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep23-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2220, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Downloads\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep23-pc-Compressed\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep23-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 281, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 609, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Downloads\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep23-pc-Compressed\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep23-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 3181, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "D:\Downloads\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep23-pc-Compressed\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep23-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\Downloads\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep23-pc-Compressed\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep23-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "D:\Downloads\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep23-pc-Compressed\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep23-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3810, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "D:\Downloads\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep23-pc-Compressed\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep23-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "D:\Downloads\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep23-pc-Compressed\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep23-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
File "D:\Downloads\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep23-pc-Compressed\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep23-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 456, in visit_all
self.child.visit_all(callback, seen=None)
File "D:\Downloads\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep23-pc-Compressed\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep23-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 572, in visit_all
for d in self.visit():
File "D:\Downloads\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep23-pc-Compressed\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep23-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 778, in visit
self.find_target()
File "D:\Downloads\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep23-pc-Compressed\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep23-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 676, in find_target
raise Exception(error)
Exception: DynamicImage ['monica_14']: could not find image. ('monica_14')

Sorry, but I'm having this error when trying to turn to the second page for Monica in the gallery. If it helps, I am using the compressed version and have the two walkthroughs installed.

Thanks