[R>Artist 3D] [R>Writer] Paid Share Where the Heart is -Expanding the team

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Project:
- Where the Heart is a well established game (Top 60 on Patreon with 1600+ patrons) and has been up and running for almost 3 years.

Developer:
-
- https://f95zone.to/threads/where-the-heart-is-ep-19-official-release-cheekygimp.10549/

Looking for:
A writer, a 3D (Daz) artist (animation skills would be a bonus) and potentially a programmer. You don't need to have ALL 3 skills. Just one will do.

Employment Type:
- Revenue Share / Paid

Work commitment:
- Long term. Whatever hours suits you.

Preferred method of contact:
- Start with a DM via F95 and we can then move the conversation to Discord.

Job Description:
- Looking to expand the team: Seeking a writer, a 3D (Daz) artist (animation skills would be a bonus) and potentially a programmer. We are looking for help to continue creating new episodes, improve the quality of older episodes and at some stage break into a new game/project.
-Including myself, we are currently a team of 3 but would like to expand the team as WTHI continues to grow.
-Open to different options so if you are someone who can hit the ground running and and wants to join the Dev team and contribute to episode creation, we can offer revenue share. This is primarily what we are looking for.
However, if you are just someone with talent looking to get some experience and help out on an established game (with a view to eventually joining the dev team), please let me know.

Additional comments:

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
So you're hiring 1, 2 or 3 people?
Depends on what skills you have, if we find someone who can do writing, 3d work and program then 1 person, if we find 1 person that can do writing and 3d working but not programming then 2 people, 1 for wiring and 3d work and the other for programming, or 1 person for each I guess :p

Lostinthegame

Jan 6, 2021
Hello, I can't DM you for now but if the proposal is still open I am available to discuss privately for the position of programmer (renpy) and 3d artist (Daz3d). Thank you.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
Hello, I can't DM you for now but if the proposal is still open I am available to discuss privately for the position of programmer (renpy) and 3d artist (Daz3d). Thank you.
Can you share some 3D art work by chance? :unsure:

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hey All - Thanks for everyone that applied. A lot more applicants than expected so a little swamped getting back to everyone. I promise by the end of tonight, everyone will have received a response. Thanks!

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Folks,

I think I have replied to everyone at this stage but just in case I might have missed someone...If you didn't receive a DM from me, please let me know.

Thanks,

CG