Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Where The Heart Is - Incest + Walkthrough + Gallery All-in-One Mod [Ep 18]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Mar 3, 2018

Overview:
So, are there more out there like me that wanted a single mod that enabled incest, helped walk you through the game and have a gallery to replay out the sexy parts of the game. Well, worry no more - the supermod is here to save the day. :cool:

Updated: 2020-07-05
Game/Creator: Where The Heart Is / CheekyGimp - - -
Modder: CrackBackManiac
Mod Version: Ep18
Game Version: Episode 18
Language: English

<<I'm working on the Ep 18 Mod - please be patient :)>>

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Last edited:

Abnellus

Mar 13, 2020
Sorry for asking the dumbest question ever asked but on Android where do you put the mod files?
I have used the search command to try and find the files so I can put them in the same directory but have been unable to find them.

Mar 3, 2018
Sorry for asking the dumbest question ever asked but on Android where do you put the mod files?
I have used the search command to try and find the files so I can put them in the same directory but have been unable to find them.
Ahh... :eek: I actually built this mod for the version that I ran on my PC. I haven't modded for mobile OS - not sure what it would take for this mod to be run there.

Reactions: Abnellus

OrbitingTheMoon

Oct 22, 2017
From the description of the mod this is based on:

Full in game walkthrough for all choices in the game that gain points (green highlight), lose points (red highlight), or result in a GAME OVER (Black Highlight), with indications of which choice results in the most points gained (if a choice set has more than one choice that gains points).

Reactions: CrackBackManiac
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote