4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
Banner.jpg

Overview:
This mod adds incest content into the game, making Monica the MC's mother and Katie and Jenna the MC's sisters. The mod changes all related dialogue in the game to reflect this change. Also contains a full walkthrough for all the choices in the game, highlighting which choices gain points, lose points, or result in a GAME OVER. Also fixes some minor punctuation, capitalization, and grammar errors.

Updated: 2021-12-31
Game/Creator: Where The Heart Is /
Modder: DrAddy
Mod Version: EP21
Game Version: Episode 21
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

About the Files:

About Bugs:

Change-Log:

Beta Versions do not get a Mod, only Full Versions
EP21 Mod does not work with EP22 Game

Thanks to playb0y44 for the compressed version
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac:
-
Android: -

screenshot0001.png screenshot0003.png

Last edited:

Knarran

Jul 10, 2019
I appreciate the work that you and other modders do to the games, but will you be releasing just the walkthrough mod separately without the incest, or no?

If not, that's fine, being that it's your work, but I thought I might ask to see if that would be a possibility.

Thanks.

Reactions: Eldenor

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
I appreciate the work that you and other modders do to the games, but will you be releasing just the walkthrough mod separately without the incest, or no?

If not, that's fine, being that it's your work, but I thought I might ask to see if that would be a possibility.

Thanks.
Currently no plans to. If you aren't interested in the incest part, there is another mod made by Phalzyr that is linked in the OP of the game thread that is a non-incest walkthrough mod.

Reactions: JohnJG

Knarran

Jul 10, 2019
Currently no plans to. If you aren't interested in the incest part, there is another mod made by Phalzyr that is linked in the OP of the game thread that is a non-incest walkthrough mod.
I did try Phalzyr's EP13 mod, but it gave an error on starting up the game about a label being defined twice in the screens.rpy, so I removed the mod and was going to check your mod out, but I thought I would try to do without the incest for this title for the time being.

Anyway, thanks for replying.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
For a Mod, Personally I assumed turning Monica into MC's aunt and Jenna & Katie into MC's cousins would've made more sense (Instead of mother and sisters) and maybe been easier having less to change to the original story (Like keeping MC's dead mom and the Monica & Dad drama the same).
Example: MC visiting his estranged aunt and cousins after the death of his father, who never got along with Monica (your aunt/mother's sister).

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
For a Mod, Personally I assumed turning Monica into MC's aunt and Jenna & Katie into MC's cousins would've made more sense (Instead of mother and sisters) and maybe been easier having less to change to the original story (Like keeping MC's dead mom and the Monica & Dad drama the same).
Example: MC visiting his estranged aunt and cousins after the death of his father, who never got along with Monica (your aunt/mother's sister).
That's not a bad idea. The reasons I didn't do that were

1. I honestly didn't consider it at the time.
2. This mod is a spiritual successor to Phalzyrs incest mod that he made before officially joining the dev team, and he also had them as Mom and Sisters.
3. I think there is significantly less of a taboo feeling with Aunt and Cousins.

But yes, you are right and that would probably make more sense in the story. Though to be honest even this way it really doesn't require that much changing of the overall story.

Thanks for the suggestion though!

Last edited:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi^^ first of all Thank you for the incest mod!
Sorry for me bad english i hope to explain myself better.
I just see now the incest mod and i am an huge fan for incest thing. So i wanna play the game also in incest.
I just wanna understand some thing. To not make some error during me gameplay.

In me game folder i have:
Where The Heart Is [Ep. 13] Normal and Where The Heart Is [Ep. 13] incest Modded. Do the two game shared the same save folder?

I mean... now i am play the normal version so all me save are made in normal. I play it till the end of this update.

If i close the normal game and then open the modded one... the game save file... share with the normal one? I intendo to restart the game from the 0 to play in incest mode. But i do not want to do some mistaken and overwrite the normal save.

I hope i have explain myself better, because is hard to explain.

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
Honestly, I would have no idea how to make it for android, I don't ever even play games on there. If someone else knew how and wanted to do it, I would add it to the OP and credit them.

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes