Mod Ren'Py Onhold Where the Heart Is - Incest/Walkthrough Mod [EP21][DrAddy]

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
For a Mod, Personally I assumed turning Monica into MC's aunt and Jenna & Katie into MC's cousins would've made more sense (Instead of mother and sisters) and maybe been easier having less to change to the original story (Like keeping MC's dead mom and the Monica & Dad drama the same).
Example: MC visiting his estranged aunt and cousins after the death of his father, who never got along with Monica (your aunt/mother's sister).
This Is or would be So Cool.
You/We could get our Incest kink, even though it is Our Aunt & cousins
and it would not have to change the Overall story.

I have tried to play the IC version before Monica as Mom.
The relationships are Okay, but the storyline is kinda f*cked up and doesn't make sense.
so I went back to original version; which isn't Bad.

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
Hi everyone,
I'm back and would like to apologize for my long absence.
Unfortunately, I was unable to do anything for health reasons. I am happy that I am still alive.
To top it all off, my computer has gone down.
I now have a new computer and a new internet provider.
I don't know yet how and when I will continue the mod, but I would like to continue it.
I now have to take medication for the rest of my life and some make me slower and sometimes tired.
But luckily I can still work. Somehow the bills have to be paid.
I've already had a look at the latest version of EP24 and I've noticed some changes to the game.
I'll first see how big the changes are and then I'll decide how to proceed with the mod.

Best regards
DrAddy

XanusR

Sep 17, 2018
Hi everyone,
Unfortunately, I was unable to do anything for health reasons. I am happy that I am still alive.
I don't know yet how and when I will continue the mod, but I would like to continue it.
I now have to take medication for the rest of my life and some make me slower and sometimes tired.
I've already had a look at the latest version of EP24 and I've noticed some changes to the game.
I'll first see how big the changes are and then I'll decide how to proceed with the mod.

Best regards
DrAddy
Holy shit mate, didn't expect you to be back. I'm sorry to hear about your health and hardware issues, I've been updating the mod in your absence here with full credit given to you for the original (found in the features spoiler).

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
Holy shit mate, didn't expect you to be back. I'm sorry to hear about your health and hardware issues, I've been updating the mod in your absence here with full credit given to you for the original (found in the features spoiler).
Thank you for all your hard work. I'm glad that someone has continued the mod. I'll take a look later, maybe I can still learn something.

GreggoryLove

Aug 1, 2021
Hi everyone,

Best regards
DrAddy
Glad to hear you're doing better. XanusR has been doing some great work while you've been away.
I know how health issues can effect your life. Hope everything works out for you bud.

Reactions: Eldenor

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
Glad to hear you're doing better. XanusR has been doing some great work while you've been away.
I know how health issues can effect your life. Hope everything works out for you bud.
Thank you very much. I have a rare congenital heart defect (transposition of the great arteries), which has been corrected by surgery, but the risk of death remains.

Last edited:

GreggoryLove

Aug 1, 2021
Thank you very much. I have a rare congenital heart defect (transposition of the great arteries), which has been corrected by surgery, but the risk of death remains.
Ouch. That really sucks. I'm a cancer survivor and although the last time they checked I'm cancer free there's always the risk of it coming back. Hope you beat the odds and live many happy years bud.

Reactions: Eldenor
4.50 star(s) 10 Votes