Mod Ren'Py Onhold Where the Heart Is - Incest/Walkthrough Mod [EP21][DrAddy]

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
DrAddy are you "fixing" this until he gets back to update or what? Just curious as orig creator handed of to the OP, if I need to find someone else to take over or if this is being taken care of...
If the original creator doesn't return, I'll continue the mods.

Reactions: D3ssel and Red469

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Thanks for your help.
No prob. if you have any questions feel free to ask :D BTW if you haven't been following main thread... there is an issue in episode 12 with code that wasn't fixed in your mod yet, that effects people with low mem and poss android...
These lines:

show Vid12S11_D_4
D "OH YESSS! FASTER!"
show Vid12S11_D_5
D "OH %(player_name)s! AHHH!"
show Vid12S11_D_6

changing "show" to "scene" should fix the issue or add "hide" lines... copying and pasting prev code without much thought... caused this got used to using show rather than scene for videos lol Cheeky did add a lot of hides line in fixes but this one seems to have been missed (we fixed for next release though)

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
No prob. if you have any questions feel free to ask :D BTW if you haven't been following main thread... there is an issue in episode 12 with code that wasn't fixed in your mod yet, that effects people with low mem and poss android...
These lines:

show Vid12S11_D_4
D "OH YESSS! FASTER!"
show Vid12S11_D_5
D "OH %(player_name)s! AHHH!"
show Vid12S11_D_6

changing "show" to "scene" should fix the issue or add "hide" lines... copying and pasting prev code without much thought... caused this got used to using show rather than scene for videos lol Cheeky did add a lot of hides line in fixes but this one seems to have been missed (we fixed for next release though)
thanks, i'll take a look at it and fix it, but i don't know anything about the android version, i can't get it to create a mod for it.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
thanks, i'll take a look at it and fix it, but i don't know anything about the android version, i can't get it to create a mod for it.
took me a while to figure that one out myself... :D Seems you have to do the whole game not just mod, so you'd want to dload the "compressed" version of game (full size is too big for renpy to make into android version), IF you wind up taking this over long term, I can help you with making an android version, there are also some other posters that like to do compressed/android version of things :)

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys for some problem in rl i return just now.
I download the main game, so i come here to see if the incest patch was update.
Can anyone tell me if the patch will be updated? And if yes... when?
Thank you

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Is the patch updated yet, I can't continue to ep.14. I'm being redirected to Launch page after checking the status of the girls?

chillo

May 7, 2017
maybe mom is in the back or in the closet and she likes what she is seeing. ;)
I'm kidding, I'm fixing this.

EDIT:
I've fixed it.
incest only mod doesn't work for me with ep 14 I get errors everywhere
I don't want to play with all the decisions made for me
is there an incest only patch that works with episode 14?

as early as mom good to see you soon I get error screen

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While processing text tag {/font} in u'Give Her a Hug{/font}'.:
File "game/script.rpy", line 1229, in script
menu:
Exception: u'/font' closes a text tag that isn't open.
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 1229, in script
menu:
File "P:\games\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep14-pc\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep14-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1564, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set)
File "P:\games\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep14-pc\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep14-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 917, in menu
rv = renpy.store.menu(items)
File "P:\games\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep14-pc\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep14-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1110, in display_menu
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='menu', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "P:\games\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep14-pc\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep14-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "P:\games\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep14-pc\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep14-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2672, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "P:\games\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep14-pc\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep14-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3158, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "P:\games\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep14-pc\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep14-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2075, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 487, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 235, in renpy.display.render.render
File "P:\games\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep14-pc\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep14-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 147, in renpy.display.render.render
File "P:\games\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep14-pc\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep14-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "P:\games\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep14-pc\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep14-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 669, in render
child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
File "P:\games\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep14-pc\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep14-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 925, in render
surf = render(d, width - x, rh, cst, cat)
File "P:\games\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep14-pc\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep14-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 727, in render
rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
File "P:\games\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep14-pc\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep14-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1124, in render
st, at)
File "P:\games\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep14-pc\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep14-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1899, in render
virtual_layout = Layout(self, width, height, renders, drawable_res=False, size_only=True)
File "P:\games\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep14-pc\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep14-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 558, in __init__
self.paragraphs = self.segment(text.tokens, style, renders, text)
File "P:\games\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep14-pc\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep14-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 907, in segment
raise Exception("%r closes a text tag that isn't open." % text)
Exception: u'/font' closes a text tag that isn't open.
Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Where The Heart Is Ep14
Sun Sep 15 06:49:05 2019

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
incest only mod doesn't work for me with ep 14 I get errors everywhere
I don't want to play with all the decisions made for me
is there an incest only patch that works with episode 14?

as early as mom good to see you soon I get error screen

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can't reproduce the error, everything's going the way it's supposed to.
On which system do you play, PC, Mac or Android?

Unkanian

Mar 28, 2019
So after an hour of testing everything it's basically impossible to get a mod on Android for episode 14. The only thing that works for Android is BSF's mod which is outdated, and both DrAddy and phalzyr's work is incompatible? Alright

Wish phal would add incest to his mod and then port it to android but I understand.

Red469

May 18, 2018
maybe mom is in the back or in the closet and she likes what she is seeing. ;)
I'm kidding, I'm fixing this.

EDIT:
I've fixed it.
Hi Doc
Thank you VERY much for your contribution, and for making this VN what it should have been
EXCELLENT Work

Captainx227

Aug 17, 2017
You do great work. I can't even begin to understand your ninja coding skills. Does this work with the latest release, episode 14?

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
thanks, is actually just text and color codes, it works with episode 14,

Last edited:

Mortimilian

Jun 8, 2018
DrAddy Are you thinking you'll be updating the mod for the Ep15 beta (detailed here), or will you be waiting to update the mod until the full update is out?

BadWolf71

Jan 1, 2019
While I hope that it is an easy thing to change, I do wish you would get rid of the word "Bro". Hardly anyone uses it anymore unless you're a surfer or a stoner. I cringe every time Katie & Jenna use it. Not only because it is hardly used, but siblings normally just say their sibling's name.

Can't the coding be changed to where it points to the name selection that the player chooses at the beginning of the game? I'm not a person that makes Ren'Py games, yet, so I don't know if it's that simple or not. But, can you please get rid of that three letter word?

Sis is used at times, brother is used mostly in greetings but Bro is never used as much as it is with this mod.

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
While I hope that it is an easy thing to change, I do wish you would get rid of the word "Bro". Hardly anyone uses it anymore unless you're a surfer or a stoner. I cringe every time Katie & Jenna use it. Not only because it is hardly used, but siblings normally just say their sibling's name.

Can't the coding be changed to where it points to the name selection that the player chooses at the beginning of the game? I'm not a person that makes Ren'Py games, yet, so I don't know if it's that simple or not. But, can you please get rid of that three letter word?

Sis is used at times, brother is used mostly in greetings but Bro is never used as much as it is with this mod.
i agree with you and i will change that, but i have to replace the word "bro" with the name, maybe i leave the word only where it fits, otherwise it will be replaced.

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes