Mod - Ren'Py - Onhold - Where the Heart Is - Incest/Walkthrough Mod [EP21][DrAddy]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Bob Macky

Keep up the great work. thank you for all the time and effort. You should know that it is appreciated. The job you do makes the games better and more engaging. All in all, an improvement for the whole endeavor.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

SteelyDan14

NIce MOD. The walkthrough is the best part although I could do without the incest. Regardless. Nice job and worth the download. More MOD support should happen around here.

NIce MOD. The walkthrough is the best part although I could do without the incest. Regardless. Nice job and worth the download. More MOD support should happen around here.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3683269

Awesome mod and has incest. This mod has walkthrough and plus it also has incest. For all the incest lovers out there this mod is for you guys. And lastly support the creator of the game and the creator of this mod.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Belzeebub

This walkthrough mod does not work at all. If you follow this blindly (like skip the text) you are surely going to end up alone (I mean the mc will be left alone) in the game. It is better if you understand the game and play it yourself. Also you will have to wait for at one month or more after it is released. So, it is not worth the wait and then play wrongfully. One of the worst mods I have played.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

cuteelf

The incest patch is very well done, great job. Cant imagine playing without it, would be so boooring. Actually i only decided to try the game after i saw the incest patch lol... the WT is quite handy too ;)

edit: pls dont change the "Bro" part, i love it. My big sis used to call me that and i kinda loved it, made me feel badass for some reason, roflmao...
  6. 5.00 star(s)

longjohngold

I'm very much someone that likes to make the correct decisions but doesn't want to be interrupting the flow of play by tabbing out to a walkthrough, so the mod is a no-brainer.

Also I feel the incest angle is pretty much needed for the game, a lot of the sneaking around and corruption wouldn't have half the tension without it.

It appears that there'll be a future version where you don't get called 'bro' as much, which will be nice as sometimes it did feel a little like I was trying to bang a frat dude and that was my only complaint.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

NeimadFR

Where the Heart Is is already a great game in itself but since I started playing it with this awesome od I can't imagine playing without it :D
    And since I'm not really good at writing reviews and didn't meet the minimum characters requirement I want to take the opportunity to thank DrAddy for his hard work and dedication :D
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Borderline a comma

This mod is fairly excellent, the one thing that may be a downside is the lack of route customization. But, given that it's going to be changed/extended at least if based on the poll going currently, I assume that's the goal.

Good response times, fast development, strong recommendation.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

BoltonGuy35

Okay so to start with I have given this a 5 star review because it gives those of us that 'need' the taboo in the game what we want :) But seriously without it and going home to your mom's friend just doesn't feel right especially when they act like your there brother, son etc (just doesn't make sense to me being an incest fan haha) so this makes the game feel more realistic in this aspect! Also the fact it makes things so much easier for the player by giving us the best options helps tremendously. There isn't much more I can say other than thank you for giving so many of us what we want and all the effort you put into the work you do. Again a very happy player that appreciates the work ;)
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Red469

Excellent Work, Now this VN is What it should have been all along...
    I find this makes it soo much more interesting And Adds soo much more to consider With this content In...

Thank you for you hard work to Create this.