Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I know it was already said that a harem ending is not a option, but just why? When my heart is with everyone why can't I choose that? or at least more than one person.
You can always choose it, but if some of the love interests find out what you are doing, it's all over.

Reactions: acewinz

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
OH PLEASE!!! I'd fuck anythi.......well, in these games at least......honestly.......stop judging me.....
I always say that I have a "man-bear-pig" playthrough for every game... Guess I should change it to "man-bear-pig-barn loving"....

Nothing sexier than two barns nestling up against each other as one barn inserts its hay bale slide through the barn doors of the other.

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
I know someone who said she got pregnant and didn't have sex. She jerked him off she said and the Doctor said her hymen was still intact her mom said. The guy came on her leg she said. That was 29 years ago and she still swears to it today. I think it is all BS personally.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
I know someone who said she got pregnant and didn't have sex. She jerked him off she said and the Doctor said her hymen was still intact her mom said. The guy came on her leg she said. That was 29 years ago and she still swears to it today. I think it is all BS personally.
The first bit of BS would be a doctor thinking a hymen being intact or not is an actual indicator of virginity which is a bullshit concept created by a bunch of cave dwelling goat herders/fuckers thousands of years ago that used it as some sort of proof that the daughter they were trying to sell for some more goats was still "unspoiled".

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
2 more questions as game newbie:

replaying chapter 16 I came up with the "guilty" option with Elaine, which I didn't find in the normal run, when does it really start as a path? at the first meeting with Elaine?

in Zoey's guide reference is made to "suspicious scores", and playing it is evident that at some point some LIs are particularly careful about what we say about other LIs, but if we use the option to start directly from a chapter these scores as are they managed? are they reset or do they depend on the relationship we set up?

Reactions: Dragon59
4.40 star(s) 330 Votes