SNOW 777

Jul 26, 2020
well if Ace and Cheeky are big-hearted people, there will be a few mini harems. Probably Monica-Zarah, Angel-Wanda, and maybe Jenna-Jolina. but it's only a possibility, and I'm almost always wrong with my deductions on this game
Actually, what you say is very logical. I think it can be.
I hope.

Reactions: acewinz

Nao-kun

Aug 4, 2020
I like the banter between MC and Katie ngl.. Then the moment everyone is not around she's a big softie and needs some love which is kind of funny and adorable at the same time

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Eh, I still feel like it is going to be Theresa. Elaine said that the other person was a religious nut, and when you talk to Theresa she tells you big things are coming soon to her. Not sure how Dizzy fits in to her, maybe cause she is a religious fanatic yet deep down is just a horny woman, so she has a dizzying personality. I don't know lol. Still feel like it will be her though (and because it would be funny to find out that Dogboy is actually your brother).

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Eh, I still feel like it is going to be Theresa. Elaine said that the other person was a religious nut, and when you talk to Theresa she tells you big things are coming soon to her. Not sure how Dizzy fits in to her, maybe cause she is a religious fanatic yet deep down is just a horny woman, so she has a dizzying personality. I don't know lol. Still feel like it will be her though (and because it would be funny to find out that Dogboy is actually your brother).
Elaine doesn't tell us

it is Bella who tells us that Elaine would be on the trail of the third heir and describes her as a religious nut.

if Bella is romantically or otherwise linked to Jolina, it is likely that Jolina suggested this identikit to her, knowing who Mc would immediately associate it with

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I'm going to be in big trouble in future episodes. I've pretty much romanced nearly all of the girls in the game with no consequences so far. There is no harem tag for this game so judgement day is coming. :oops:

in reality I am very fascinated by the abyss ... so I did some experiments

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

katie is avril mathie

really very similar ....o_Oo_Oo_O

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 330 Votes