D

Deleted member 3194223

Ah, okay! I don’t really pay attention as there’s always delays (or “delays” depending on how charitable you are) and it’s done and pirated when it’s ready to be pirated.

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Um where is said gerbil? Strike that I don't want to know. Whatever works get Cell a couple more if that helps. Just might have to take out the "No Animals Were Harmed In The Making Of This Game" :devilish:

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
It'll be in a car accident. The brakes were tampered with and the MC and the others girls are with him heading to the beach house for another 'sleep over'. The MC is rounding a corner on a cliff, brakes give out and they all die in a fiery explosion.
Oh ... 2 bad ending.
Mc gets the money with Jenna's help and runs away with his harem ...
While everyone cheers happily in first class ..
FD5_Engine_Explosion.gif

ItsNotMeToo

Aug 7, 2020
Just finished up episode 19, spent the past few days playing this game. Phenomenal job! Each girl makes me want to focus on them, so many great options, and as much as the household teases MC, the payoff is great. I truly don't think I can make a decision on just one girl... probably Katie, since I get a package deal with Debbie and Lily too. Jenna is great as well though, that little minx. Monica I've pursued, personally not as into her, but playing an MC that is going all the way with her. I can't wait to see how everything plays out, but I think for my MC on this playthrough, he's not going to abandon the family to pursue the money.
In terms of relationships, I had told Bella I wasn't interested in a serious relationship but she was fine with FWB for the time. I also did the same with Joline, I liked her character a lot but didn't feel it was fair for Jenna or Jo to continue the pretense of love. Otherwise... my MC is a horn dog that is banging everyone.
I have no idea who the other beneficiary from the will is, but here is my prediction:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have no idea how many more episodes are planned, but my god this game is phenomenal, the models and animations are extremely hot, and I cannot wait to get the full story.

ItsNotMeToo

Aug 7, 2020
Finally read some of the pages in this thread... sounds like Harem is out as an ending. No Incest either... which will make my decision between Katie and Jenna heartbreaking. I wish you could keep them both :(

Reactions: acewinz and WhiteyG
4.40 star(s) 330 Votes