D

Deleted member 3194223

Haha, while I do generally pride myself on the perversion that gets me into all the finest basements. It was Cheeky that thought we needed more action this EP and he spiced up the followup at the beach house. ;)
Any hints as to how perverted this episode will be? Whips, chains, and safe words or just some light choking while pounding some ass?

D

Deleted member 3194223

Hmmm, pursuing all girls is getting more and more complicated now ... Haven't played the last episode yet but I have to make some choices that I don't want to :/
My bad for not reading the tags
Fuck the tags! I'd start with the man whore route anyway ;)
The fact that you can start over at any chapter so that you aren't pursuing everyone makes it easy to redo things.

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
It would be if it was easier to maintain. It requires some upkeep and a solid coder. Thankfully we have Cheeky and help from Phalzyr. :D
Agreed the more episodes we have(preferably unlimited:p ) the more it will become difficult to manage. Also it is mostly a glorified gallery replay since you can't replicate the humongous amount of choices we have in 19 episode.

Last edited:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Yeah I guess even though I'm not a fan of replaying games. But I guess that's better than nothing so I'll probably use that since I had to ditch Debbie for one rendez-vous
That's one of the things I love so much about WTHI, I actually sit there and have a slight case of guilty consciousness whenever I have to pick one girl over the other.
Like before the beach house orgy (in my case, being a man-whore), when you have to choose to either spend time with Katie or meet up with Debbie or Lily.
Normally I'd go fuck it, doesn't matter, but in this case I chose what I felt was the option with the least possible hurt for any of the girls.
Because I care about the characters and that's great writing.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
That's one of the things I love so much about WTHI, I actually sit there and have a slight case of guilty consciousness whenever I have to pick one girl over the other.
Like before the beach house orgy (in my case, being a man-whore), when you have to choose to either spend time with Katie or meet up with Debbie or Lily.
Normally I'd go fuck it, doesn't matter, but in this case I chose what I felt was the option with the least possible hurt for any of the girls.
Because I care about the characters and that's great writing.
You didn't want to do the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
? Or did you think we are evil enough to punish you later for that. :)

Reactions: botc76

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
You didn't want to do the
? Or did you think we are evil enough to punish you later for that. :)
OF course, I did the
, that's what I call "the orgy" :) and no, I don't think there will be punishment for that.
I mean, I'm pretty sure that the trio of girlfriends will be one of the possible polyamory routes, but I didn't mean during the beach house evening, I meant the day before that, when you can either stay home and watch a film with Katie or meet one or two of the other girls.

Reactions: acewinz
4.40 star(s) 330 Votes