The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017

I will give the relevant tiered patrons access to the folders where the releases will drop before the end of the month. So that even if we slip into early next moth, you will have the folders / links bookmarked this month, so even if you cancel / drop your patronage, you will still get access to the game.
And this right here is EXACTLY why Cheeky is so respected by the community, and his fans. He does THIS! Most other devs should take note, and learn a thing or two from Cheeky.

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
any chance we get a gallery mod a simple one not complicated , we need a hero .

my d*ck goes to sleep while working hard to found the right scene at the gallery .....

View attachment 1723466
There is a gallery mod listed on the OP if you don't like the one included in the game. I could add it to the list of MODS I already do, but it seems redundant when there is a pretty cool one included in the game.

ztg1234

May 19, 2018
There is a gallery mod listed on the OP if you don't like the one included in the game. I could add it to the list of MODS I already do, but it seems redundant when there is a pretty cool one included in the game.
There's no gallery after episode 18 AFAIK (mod or in base game), may be that's why he asked for one.

Deleted member 396172

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
There's no gallery after episode 18 AFAIK (mod or in base game), may be that's why he asked for one.
ztg1234
he's right after Eps.18 no gallery...

SteelyDan14
if someone could do a mod like this one believe me it will be cool ( all in one ) damn its not hero academia :LOL:

Reactions: SteelyDan14

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
ztg1234
he's right after Eps.18 no gallery...
Yeah, the in-game gallery was put on hiatus (because of the time sink involved) after the quickstart feature was implemented. We know it isn't as useful for finding and replaying the sex scenes and we may revisit the gallery (likely when the game finishes), but for now prioritizing finishing the game, updating the early stuff after that, then we will see where things are and what the patreons want most likely.

BigTyson

Dec 6, 2017
How many episodes are left in the game? I know before it was said around 25 episodes but has anything changed with the story to either decrease or increase that number?

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
How many episodes are left in the game? I know before it was said around 25 episodes but has anything changed with the story to either decrease or increase that number?
Twenty-five was always a tentative estimate. Probably a bit conservative one as well. We are at the juncture the main plot will start unfolding pretty fast and soon, but we still have plenty to do. Especially in regards to the endings/epilogues. If I had to guess... I'd say the game will be 75-80% complete when EP 22 drops. But it's a big game... so 20-25% remaining is still a lot.

Reactions: pkripem

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Twenty-five was always a tentative estimate. Probably a bit conservative one as well. We are at the juncture the main plot will start unfolding pretty fast and soon, but we still have plenty to do. Especially in regards to the endings/epilogues. If I had to guess... I'd say the game will be 75-80% complete when EP 22 drops. But it's a big game... so 20-25% remaining is still a lot.
So we can look forward to two, perhaps three, more expensive wine bottles being spilled?

human deviant

Mar 13, 2022
I want more crazy sister action. I'm blanking on her name, but she's the mildly obsessive sister of the step mom that kicks MC out. I have a thing for crazy chicks.

jimmyjambles

Mar 8, 2022
I know we've been told that if you chase all the women it will eventually blow up on you. The thing is though that this game has so many paths and possibilities that in order to see all or at least most of them you have to chase all the women. I figure in the end when it does blow up you can go back to some starting point and choose one of the women and just follow that path to a happy ending. So far this game has been a blast and looking forward to where it goes.
I don't think I'd be able to handle all the different possibilities if it weren't for the "Start Any Episode" menu option. And I mean that in the best way possible. There really is a crazy amount of variety, and all of the women are appealing in their own ways. I can't imagine how much work went into planning, rendering, and testing all the paths the player can take.

4.40 star(s) 330 Votes