botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Well, before I leave for today, just wanted to say, for me personally, like I wrote, sometimes deleting a post can make a bad situation worse.

However, if the guy whose post was deleted accepts that it was deleted due to good reasons, who am I to disagree?

Would be even more of a cunt than I usually am, if I did that. ;)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..now for my hypocrisy...of course i downloaded it..its here for good now..updates do not get deleted..so i got my comments of support out..but i am still a pirate...thus i must gather booty...that being said..i am a failed human..as we all are..lol
NOW..on to the update..AWESOME!!!!!! this was a homerun....thus it once again displaces a game in my top 3..LOL....i'm team-Katie so this one was IT.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Should I start over ? or just play from last save>?
you can play from your last save..i am going to start a new game and prioritize..after the past few updates...i discovered i actually only want to go on a singular path now as one of the dames hold much greater appeal to me..so...it'll be tricky to stay "friends" with the others in such a way it never impacts my one-dame..lol

Reactions: Fairchy

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
you can play from your last save..i am going to start a new game and prioritize..after the past few updates...i discovered i actually only want to go on a singular path now as one of the dames hold much greater appeal to me..so...it'll be tricky to stay "friends" with the others in such a way it never impacts my one-dame..lol
Ok now you have me wondering whom is your woman of interest.

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
The way things are going it seems unlikely that you can go multiple girls without it turning sour in the end but I'll be damned if I won't at least try on one save!

If we really do have to go single girl to get a "nice" ending it'll be hard to chose between Monica, Jenna or Lily.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 330 Votes