Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
and why the fuck would i use the god awful search function
You didn't even need to, could have just gone back a couple pages to peruse before showing the world how stupid your fingers are.
Let's not play stupid.
Bwahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Yeah...let's not ;)

bat2897

May 5, 2017
I have a very small question and would appreciate some clarity on the subject :geek:

Is Season one only up till up till days 4 and 5 or is it till Episode 24. Apologies I tried searching but got lost

Edit: Yeah ok I guess it's only till Episode 10 and my dumbass missed it.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020

Hi folks,

Progress on the re-do has gone well over the past 5 days: Mostly finished the GUI updates and pretty much done with the art and script, with just one 1.5 scenes still to do and a couple of phone-calls (see the teaser section below for more details ). I'm also in the middle of making some edits to the stats / scoring system, so the max scores shown are reflective of the real-time max scores, rather than just the end of episode max scores, to make it easier to track your progress and the success of your dialog choices as you play through the game (i.e. you can see the real-time tracking after each decision).

I still need to apply some overall polish to the whole thing and need to add music and sfx, but in general, the end is very near. Still looking at a November release for the steam final / final version, but that's only because I want to do some promo work during the month of October, so I expect I will personally jump onto episode 25 for some of next month as the re-do won't require all of my time. There hasn't been a huge amount of work on episode 25 over the past 5 days, as Cell has been busy working on his own game (The cabin: and as mentioned previously, I have a couple of prospective candidates to join the team and things are looking positive on that front (one working on art) and although C3nturion has a real-life job, he continues to provide great help on script editing and proof-reading.

This week's 4K poll winner is Jenna, with Monica and Debbie in 2nd/3rd, so these three girls will feature. I'll post a poll as soon as this post is released to let you pick what scenario you want to see the girls in (bikini, lingerie, girl-on-girl, pregnancy or fantasy).

As always, let me know if any questions, comments or suggestions and I'll get back to everyone (and keep reading to see some teasers below).

Thanks,

CG

Because I'm pretty much done with the re-do art, I don't have much new teasers to show (want to avoid showing more from scenes that I've already teased), so the only new one since my last post is Jolina. This scene is a work-in-progress, so these may not be the final images that make it into the game (might need a tweak or two):
E10S4_05a.jpg E10S4_04.jpg E10S4_return.jpg E10S4_return2.jpg

also, a couple of other things that will drop into Season 1 before I finish it is a chance to catch up on some of the girls via phone conversations. As there are a lot of women, and MC can only get to see some of them each day, this can mean that for some players, they can go too long without checking in with their favourite girl, so there will be some options to catch up with them (between major scenes) for a quick chat, score some extra points and to see some new images/ renders via the phone chat. Some examples below:
E2_E_Debbie_Phone2.jpg E2_E_Debbie_Phone3.jpg E2_E_Debbie_Phone7.jpg D3_Zarah_1.jpg D3_Zarah_5.jpg D3_Zarah_6.jpg

4.40 star(s) 330 Votes