SexyBASS

Aug 31, 2017
fact of the matter is..cheeky hired a new artist..i know who and what happened..it was a clusterfuck and cheeky basically got scammed and lost time and had to go back on an artist search..but more carefully...anyone who dares to say cheeky is greed or ruin or whatnot needs to read more than one line above or below.
calm down no one will say it

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
He's going to release it monday because some people don't like sunday releases :KEK:
Don't panic he have a lot of time before 1st of June:
So "only" less than 12 hours to wait for - Who say time zone are for nothing?:LOL:

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: PeraDrnda and kile

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Good god - can't believe people are squabbling over when an adult VN that's been delayed due to well publicised reasons is available on a pirate site. If it's today or tomorrow and someone leaks it here it'll happen & you'll enjoy it anyway. Apparently, patience is virtue :p

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I mean.... I'm calm.... kinda.....

I have no nails on my fingers left, but I'm totally calm.... ;)

Going through the last two or three pages, this is what I thought.

If people are so anxiously awaiting the new update, that's only a testament to the quality Cheeky and his team produce.

After such a long wait, I don't think it's surprising that some are a bit on edge and that's not saying anything negative about Cheeky, just that they finally want to play the game.
I've had many other games to play, but since I love this one so much, waiting for months for a new update was/ is hard.

Therefore I can absolutely not understand why some write stuff like "I hope no one shares the update this time.."
The update is really late (and yes I absolutely understand and accept the reasons for it) so you can't say the majority of people here have been whiny bitches about it or have no patience, just because they have a hard time waiting the last final stretch.
The waiting often becomes harder the closer the set date arrives.

Yes, I can wait as long as it takes, no, I don't doubt Cheeky's or Ace's or any of the other current team members dedication, but I still really, really, really want to play the update now.

Don't be dicks goes both ways.

4.40 star(s) 330 Votes