acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
And here you need to insert the obvious things ?
Monika. For me, first of all.
In this update, nothing has progressed with it, absolutely. About mediocre and minor characters, I'm silent. And Yes, I opened the whole gallery, there aren't many scenes.
From the very start, I expect normal content with it, not teasers.
Monica had a big date planned this EP, but couldn't manage to get it rendered. So it will be in EP 18 if you can get past the "mediocre minor characters" this EP. Also the gallery for this EP is not updated for all the teasing scenes in EP17 or
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: PeraDrnda

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
There is a big demand for a harem because everyone likes their cake and to eat it too, but our plans and expectations have not changed and I don't see Cheeky budging there. We will have a few endings with multiple compatible girls and likely even no girls, but the only possibility of a harem ending would be in a bonus, non-canon, alternate reality, or dream we might tack on for people if the demand is there when we get to the end. Of course what you choose to accept as your imaginary reality is on the player. :)

I don't know what anyone else thinks, but I'm fairly certain the game's been guiding us towards girl groups/pairings for a while now. Monica/Zarah, Angel/Model girl (the hell was her name, Myrtle?), Katie/Friend(s) and now Jenna/Jolina.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
Can you elaborate? Have a traceback? Operating system, using mods or no?
load my save at the end of episode 16 have check stats and end game (credits) ! check stats return to game i can click only on end game and that is it ! no mods ! windows 7 !

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
load my save at the end of episode 16 have check stats and end game (credits) ! check stats return to game i can click only on end game and that is it ! no mods ! windows 7 !
I'd suggest rolling back into EP 16 a bit and see if that lets you continue. If not, try loading a save just before the end of EP 16 and try going from there.

mugizib

Jun 17, 2019
If we take the beginning of the game and its origins, as well as the first episodes and their plot, the game has gained its fans precisely because of the very characters who now do not have the proper amount of sexual content. But we can fuck dummies, ehoo! :LUL:
I know I'm talking to a wall, but go to read the posts from the beginning and you'll realize how wrong you are.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
I'd suggest rolling back into EP 16 a bit and see if that lets you continue. If not, try loading a save just before the end of EP 16 and try going from there.
i just load back before fuck Jolina and play to the end and again nothing can`t continue :(

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Well, except for Elaine. 3 characters are the basis of this game. The rest are not that not attractive, they are typical and mediocre.
Seriously!!!???
Debbie, Lily, and Jolina are smokin'. Wanda and Angel are sexy af. Zarah is not for everyone but she is definitely not 'typical and mediocre' she's actually pretty unique looking.

Last edited:

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
They also said they will be doing mini group endings but it's going to depend on who's in those groups and they aren't giving hints.
Acewinz makes P-Studios look like a bunch of amateurs when it comes to the relationship mini-pool department.

This is on par with Persona 4 Golden's Valentine mega-cutscene edit.

4.40 star(s) 330 Votes