acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
With reading many people saying "We're in the end game now" does that mean that there is a projected window of when this game is roughly going to end? Will this story be done and completed some time this year?
End game? We haven't even gotten to the plot twists yet. :D We have a lot still planned, I'd say we are past half way and hopefully at the top of the rollercoaster as far as the plot and hot scenes.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
End game? We haven't even gotten to the plot twists yet. :D We have a lot still planned, I'd say we are past half way and hopefully at the top of the rollercoaster as far as the plot and hot scenes.
Great to hear/read ... I'm only at about Episode 15 and really enjoying it but since i'd read many a comment mentioning the end i thought i'd ask. Very much looking forward to more. Thanks.

D

Deleted member 879257

Haha. More like I hope CheekyGimp holds onto me. ;) His game, and he's the lead. I've only been onboard for about 8 months now.
And still you are here in the forum reading our suggestions and communicating with us about the game .......I think it's pretty cool that you still take your time although you certainly invest a lot of work in CheekyGimps project(y)

MOZ.

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2018

Everything is fine with me !! but if you touch me Katie, I'll come and get you at home !!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: (y):coffee:

TEAM KATIE

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
Hmm. Is it possible whatever link you used wasn't updated? Do you see an EP17 folder in your game folder?
WhereTheHeartIs-Ep17x-pc ! name of my folder ! download update last night from first page ! delete and i will try to download another link !

MOZ.

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2018
I played a path focusing on katie (435/455 point), I was kind and affectionate with monica-jenna-lilly-debby-bella. I have had a cordial relationship with zara-elein-jolina-angela-theresa. I chose "THE GIRLS" in update 17, and as a second girl jenna ... no betrayals and subterfuges, I hope that future updates will reward a "SERIOUS" conduct.
my suspicions on the inheritance issue are on elain-bella-theresa-jolina

fuck the money !! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :coffee:

TEAM KATIE

BuddhaOnaDiet

Oct 10, 2019
I don't want to brag, BUT I figured out who sent the mystery e-mail, waaaay back. It was obviously
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The choice between the money and the girls is a difficult one indeed; imaginary money or imaginary women... Hmm. I've had zero interest in Monica, Jenna, Katie since the beginning, it feels likely that taking the money would make a Lily ending impossible though. Debbie felt like a fun option, for a while. If the MC confess to Debbie that he wants her for himself he sort of becomes her backup option, which isn't super appealing. And we haven't really seen any other side of Debbie then her playing around (risky sex and such), and it looks likely that a decision needs to be made before the beach house scene so everyone better not have conflicting relationships when that day comes. I will probably have a save where I do just that for shits and giggles though.

I've seen theories about Jolina and Bella having a history together, can't say that I've seen anything obvious hinting at that, anyone care to explain? It's obvious that there is a lot to discover about both of them, hopefully nothing too dark that can't be redeemed, since both of them are among my top options atm.

Reactions: MOZ.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Knowing that cheeky has a fondness for red herrings I am not sure what to believe. But I know that after this update I don’t trust Elaine

Reactions: botc76
4.40 star(s) 330 Votes