Zeno777

Apr 22, 2018
Honestly this game is WAY better than I expected. The story was interesting enough to make me NOT want to skip all of the dialogue.
The interactions and relationship development with both Katie and Jenna made this game one of my favorites on the site.
Glad I gave this one a chance. (y)

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
So the part where I could pick my priorities, does this confirm that there will be an Zarah ending?

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
I have a question? Can we end up with only one of the side girls or does it have to be with one of the three main girls? I would like to know so I can save different playthroughs or am I just wasting time?

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
I have a question? Can we end up with only one of the side girls or does it have to be with one of the three main girls? I would like to know so I can save different playthroughs or am I just wasting time?
I don't think that is known yet? But I imagine you'll be able to end up with any Woman your trying to get as long as your not fucking multiple ladies?

Reactions: EJW

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
More than likely, yes.

The only thing that won't happen is a harem, everything else is possible at the moment.

You can enter a relationship with Bella, Lily and Joline as well as the 3 girls the MC lives with so it stands to reason they will have endings too.

Small groups are also possible assuming that group makes sense. Chances of getting all 3 girls he lives with are low, Monica likely won't go for that and when sharing with Jenna came up Katie was not amused. Looks like a Jenna/Jolina grouping could be possible as well as Katie, Lily and Deb assuming everything goes well with letting Lily know Deb is interested in her.

Reactions: EJW and acewinz

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
More than likely, yes.

The only thing that won't happen is a harem, everything else is possible at the moment.

You can enter a relationship with Bella, Lily and Joline as well as the 3 girls the MC lives with so it stands to reason they will have endings too.

Small groups are also possible assuming that group makes sense. Chances of getting all 3 girls he lives with are low, Monica likely won't go for that and when sharing with Jenna came up Katie was not amused. Looks like a Jenna/Jolina grouping could be possible as well as Katie, Lily and Deb assuming everything goes well with letting Lily know Deb is interested in her.
True, considering we do not know who Dizzy is yet that could also diminish the options. Bella and Elaine combo could also be an option and then there is Angel and Wanda still out there as well and that girl you took revenge on for Katie. I still hold out some hope for a possible ending with Monica, Katie and Jenna, but if will be possible it will be for sure the hardest ending to get in the game and might actually entail bringing in Katie and Monica bit later.

4.40 star(s) 330 Votes