acewinz

Developer of "The Call of Darkness"
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Th
Thanks, just one question, is there any scene with the Mcs moms friend?
If you mean Monica, she is a centerpiece of this EP.

Or the woman who was his father's ex wife?
The father never remarried after the MC's mom, but if you mean the dad's gf Elaine. No, but she is coming in EP 19. *confirmed

Last edited:

player6969666

Jan 30, 2020
I have tried to combine these 2 folders but I cannot extract this game. Any help would be appreciated. This is one of my favorite games. Anyone have a 18 version file with both combined for us to use? Don't want any saves just some place to start episode 18. Thank you

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Ricochet-avn

Jun 8, 2017
Where The Heart Is [Ep. 18] [CheekyGimp] - Original Size: 5GB

Compressed version for PC (622MB):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Did you fancy the upgrade in her model?
I liked Zarah's model from the start so any tweaks to that are instant approval, I was already happy with her so it isn't hard to please me there.

I also told her early on when she asks what we think of her that I saw her as something more than a fuck.

While she was the games "easy lay" she never came across as a cheap fuck only. She had the conversation about Monica if on her path and helped out there.

She also made me do another save based on something Monica says on the date so now have 2 Monica routes. One of the rewards was a threesome and Zarah's name is there, she didn't seem against the idea so fired up another save to keep an eye on a maybe there.

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Did you fancy the upgrade in her model?
The remodel of Zarah and Monica are brilliant. The old ones were very good at the time, but were due for an overhaul. They are consistent with the overall look of the original models and the new detials can only be viewed as a positive.. Will earlier scenes be updated eventually? Either way thanks to the remodel, I have offically updated my fantasies.

4.40 star(s) 330 Votes