Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
The man lied to lily about debbie, such a despicable thing to do you deserve that bug infact you deserve all your saves past/present/future to become corrupted :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
what's even more annoying is talking about another game by another developer in a thread about a different game..................
What's really annoying is when someone tries to be passive aggressive about something that stopped happening 3 pages ago and one of the devs was also talking about.

See now what you've done is brought the conversation back round to that doing exactly what you were just attempting to stop others from doing which they had already stopped several hours ago.

Sooo........ fail.

Feb 27, 2018
Oh, I see it now, so it's a mod problem?
My God, thanks for the warning and sorry for my lack of experience, I still don't know where is this search function that you talk about and for understanding nothing that was on my screen I assumed that the problem discussed before me had nothing to do with it.
Again, I'm sorry.

Reactions: acewinz and Meushi

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
I still don't know where is this search function that you talk about
There's a search box at the top right of the page which lets you search the thread. Entering bits of your error message there will often turn up the answer.

The bigger issue is what you were asking about had already been answered on the same page you posted in so you should have seen it before posting?

Always a good idea to look at the last few pages to see if what you're talking about has already been covered.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yea, that post wasn't perfectly baited for me at all. ;)

Wait, why am I being put in a camp :(

I'm only trying to be helpful.

Oh, I see it now, so it's a mod problem?
My God, thanks for the warning and sorry for my lack of experience, I still don't know where is this search function that you talk about and for understanding nothing that was on my screen I assumed that the problem discussed before me had nothing to do with it.
Again, I'm sorry.
It wasn't personal, it could have been anyone that posted what you did.

It was just the long line of people that had already posted the same problem and it happens in every single thread. Someone has an issue and instead of searching they ask again and it broke me...... i'm a broken girl.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

It was just the long line of people that had already posted the same problem and it happens in every single thread. Someone has an issue and instead of searching they ask again and it broke me...... i'm a broken girl.
Don't worry Ava, we are here to pick up the pieces! :)

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I used to have the mod installed until some nice (eh) people on this here board told me to try without it and I have not regretted it, the game is much better as it's supposed to be!!

Still need a harem though.....

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Don't worry Ava, we are here to pick up the pieces! :)

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I used to have the mod installed until some nice (eh) people on this here board told me to try without it and I have not regretted it, the game is much better as it's supposed to be!!

Still need a harem though.....
Are you trying to bait Ava? :ROFLMAO:

To quote...er...paraphrase: "This game won't have and doesn't need a harem."

Anyway for me a harem would ruin the point of having to make decisions. So few games that have that bit of game play and it is so appealing. I like making decisions that matter, if I had my way the story would change based on those decisions, instead in this game the narrative is the same only the girls are different. Otherwise I like having to choose one love interest...

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017

We should just create a universal F95 template for the forums.

"Insert game here" does not contain_____
It also does not contain ______, ______, and, for the love of god, no _____, ya sick fuck.
F95, the community, and the developers are not responsible for the game you paid no money for crashing on you because you decided to use 3rd party mods to fulfill _______ fetish.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
We should just create a universal F95 template for the forums.

"Insert game here" does not contain_____
It also does not contain ______, ______, and, for the love of god, no _____, ya sick fuck.
F95, the community, and the developers are not responsible for the game you paid no money for crashing on you because you decided to use 3rd party mods to fulfill _______ fetish.
Maybe omit the "ya sick fuck" since that could be considered kink shaming. Otherwise yeah... need a template.

Reactions: cakeny

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Are you trying to bait Ava? :ROFLMAO:

To quote...er...paraphrase: "This game won't have and doesn't need a harem."

Anyway for me a harem would ruin the point of having to make decisions. So few games that have that bit of game play and it is so appealing. I like making decisions that matter, if I had my way the story would change based on those decisions, instead in this game the narrative is the same only the girls are different. Otherwise I like having to choose one love interest...
Sir I would never!!!

I agree though, a harem in this game would simply not work, period!

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Sir I would never!!!

I agree though, a harem in this game would simply not work, period!
:ROFLMAO:

Yeah, Ava beat me into submission on that one. When I first wandered into this thread, an unaware and naïve pervert with so much innocence to lose, I made the cardinal sin of awaking the pint-size redheaded Goddess of Blistering Condemnation by stating unequivocally that the game needed a harem ending. I am happy to report that I've mostly recovered from the well deserved lashing I received for being so dumb and have realized the error of my ways.

Amen to that. One of my guilty pleasures for sure
Even from the inside it is a truly amazing thing to behold...

The best is when they try to fight back at Ava. It's like a poodle going up against a polar bear. That's when I go get some snackies, and just watch Ava rip em to shreds.
So true.... She's like a wookie pulling arms off... A stunted red haired wookie...

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 330 Votes