Color Correction
Enhanced Lighting

Installation:
Drop the Images, E6 and E7 folders to
Where The Heart Is [Ep.7]\game\
Overwrite all when asked.

Download:

Screens:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Enjoy

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
Seems interesting, a question though, is it update proof or...?

Reactions: QTmodz

QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
yeah, it supports the last version of the game, but to be sincere some of the images lose many details like shadows etc.

But still love the share.
:happyblush
Shadows ain't lost, my dear friend. in a lit area, the shadows have to be faint ;)

Reactions: Punto

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
Shadows ain't lost, my dear friend. in a lit area, the shadows have to be faint ;)

Well it's not in every picture but some details are lost.

PS: btw I'm not trying to start a fight or anything, love your work and i hope you keep bring it us more mods.

Cheers mate.

QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
Well it's not in every picture but some details are lost.

PS: btw I'm not trying to start a fight or anything, love your work and i hope you keep bring it us more mods.

Cheers mate.
Mate opinions are welcome :) But do compare the original and the new and you see shadows are the shame only the color shift in them for the better. As for the detail lost it was the noise I removed and I wouldn't call that detail it was looking like jaggies due to some bad renders so I added smaa + fxaa to the screens to cure that.

Reactions: Kain adam

QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
Bad renders ? How fucking dare you LOL. :) Just out of curiosity - What software / app are you using for the touch ups ?
You know what I meant by some renders and it ain't your fault. Great game btw :p
The tool I use is a screen tonemapper and shader touch up then I finalize them in photoshop

Reactions: CheekyGimp

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
You know what I meant by some renders and it ain't your fault. Great game btw :p
The tool I use is a screen tonemapper and shader touch up then I finalize them in photoshop
I know, I know. Lots of times I just had to go with a render even though I knew it wasn't great, just to move on so I could get a release out in time, so there's plenty of room for improvement. I Still have a lot to learn, so there'll be plenty more renders (good, bad & ugly) coming your way. Thanks for the mod.

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I know, I know. Lots of times I just had to go with a render even though I knew it wasn't great, just to move on so I could get a release out in time, so there's plenty of room for improvement. I Still have a lot to learn, so there'll be plenty more renders (good, bad & ugly) coming your way. Thanks for the mod.
And no doubt I'll be filtering some of your work back into the original game:)

Reactions: QTmodz