Which Artist Do You Want To See Make A Game Or Their Art Showcased In A Game?

Aug 24, 2020
Anybody had a wish of wanting to see their favorite artist artwork in a proper game?

I'm a big fan of Rebirth: & Yagi: and I want to see their art in a visual novel or RPGM.

Which artist's work would you want to see in a game?

Ahsl

Feb 22, 2022
Suehiro Maruo, Shintaro Kago, Daisuke Ichiba, Stu Mead or Nicolas Le Bault. Also it would be lovely to see Aleksandra Waliszewska or Kazuo Umezu's art in a ero-guroesque game, I would love to play a lewd version of Baptism.

Last edited:

gg787879

Nov 15, 2018
Lustgard, Aarokira, Derpixon, Dezmall, Redmoa, Hermit Moth, BlackNWhiteComics, rabies t lagomorph, johnpersons,
kjartan arnorsson, mogudan, hidemaru, Fujisawa Tatsurou, tatsunami youtoku, Toba Yuga, Yokkora, TsuyaTsuya, senor daietsu

Last edited:
Jul 21, 2021
shoji sato(highschool of the dead and triage x)
Twogie
Pinkdrawz
Golgonz
Kunaboto
chimosaku
Fellatrix
Odd
Yue C
Hero neisan
Dais729sof2
Laserflip
And while not a artist the models from virt-a-mate looks absolutely amazing. So seeing that in some type either rpgmaker game type or Renpy would be nice.

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
I thought about Nagoonimation but if its just going to be a visual novel with the occasional scene featuring nagoo's videos then its a hard pass.

I could never get the appeal of visual novels especial ones with static images. Its like watching hentai but with too much clicking.