Which character would you guys like to see in our game next? (Futari Eden) (Futanari-Focused Game)

Dark Lostia

Sep 28, 2021
= SUMMARY =

We're wrapping up the first character the protagonist encounters, Scoria, the Refused. A character inspired by the Queen of Hearts from Alice in Wonderland who now leads a rebellion within the Twin Wonderlands. We'd like to know what character you'd like to see next! So please let us know. Some people have mentioned that they'd like to see Snow White as one of the Noble Astral characters but then a few others have wanted to see the Cheshire Cat make an appearance. However, the Cheshire Cat plays more of a support role throughout the story rather than being an antagonist that Malice the Protagonist has to face.

= PROJECT STATUS AND FUTURE PLANS =

- Scoria's nude sprites are currently being worked on by our artist.
- After Scoria's sprites are done, we plan on making making one of her three sexual encounters... prioritizing the one where the Protagonist defeats Scoria in combat. A little tid-bit... the scene takes place on her very own throne chair, how humiliating.
- Malice's design is pretty much complete and set in stone. Since Malice is on a quest to find her twin sister Alice, we decided to design her as a sort of Wonderland-Ronin. So she'll have a kimono while keeping the overall wonderland theme. I personally made this decision because I felt that it'd fit the narrative best. A Ronin is a masterless samurai... and Malice was her little sister's guardian, her protector... and she failed in her task to keep her safe. She now wanders the Twin Wonderlands in search of her sister... slaying any who stand in her way without hesitation. She will NOT falter again.
- I like toast.

= LORE =

Leading the Red Rebellion, she seeks to conquer the western content of Astria with her amassed army of Astral soldiers known as The Red Guard. Scoria's case is a unique one since she was never actually blessed by any Astral Priestesses, so it's a mystery why she actually bears the anatomy of one blessed by the Goddess of Duality (Futanari Sex Organs). Though one thing is sure, she is a cruel and merciless mistress with an extreme hatred for those in power and an even stronger hatred towards men, turning all men that she meets into her obedient slaves... sometimes outright executing them on the spot if they dare look into the depths of her eyes.

Scoria bears the Sword of Eternal Darkness, a blade completely shadowed in the purest of darkness... but it holds a secret... a very isolating one. A secret that only the bearer Scoria herself knows.

= SPRITE SAMPLES =

(Damaged Sprite + Colored Sprite)
Screenshot_54.png Scoria_Sprite_Halfbody_Watermarked.png
If you'd like to support Futari Eden's development: (I've been funding this myself with my little, weekly paycheck and things are getting pretty costly haha.)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0