Which characters from any media would you like to see lewded in a hypothetical multiverse game?

hentaimal3

Sep 8, 2017
Pretty much the title, which characters from anime, videogames, movies, tv shows, etc. would you like to see get fucked in all their holes in a hypothetical multiverse game? Please tell me from which franchise the character is from in case i don't know them.

Aug 11, 2023
Carmen Sandiego. She's from point-and-click educational adventure games that share her name. There was a cartoon TV show about her in recent years too.

She's an international thief and employs disguises and misinfo to get away until the player stops her by gathering clues.

As a kid I never could find her in the games, so I would love to see a game where she gets tracked down & spit-roasted.

Reactions: hentaimal3

hentaimal3

Sep 8, 2017
Carmen Sandiego. She's from point-and-click educational adventure games that share her name. There was a cartoon TV show about her in recent years too.

She's an international thief and employs disguises and misinfo to get away until the player stops her by gathering clues.

As a kid I never could find her in the games, so I would love to see a game where she gets tracked down & spit-roasted.
That's a great suggestion! I didn't even think of her, thanks.

Reactions: disturb-o-matic

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
god I hate all multiverse stories so much. they never work because no consequences matter and any restrictions get handwaved away 'because multiverse'. it's like an infinitely worse version of "then I woke up and it was all a dream."

batmantitties

Sep 17, 2017
All the Street Fighter girls are hot, specially Chun-Li and Cammy. If we go for fighting games then KoF also has a lot of hotties like Leona, Mai and Shermie. There's another more obscure one, I think her name is Arina from Waku Waku 7 or something like that, she had some great legs.
The Powerpuff Girls, Miss Bellum and Sedusa, I don't remember seeing them in any game yet. Oh, that masked feminist villain was also hot but I don't remember her name.
Honestly there are many and if I did something like that sure I would add the usuals at some point but I feel the least common and more obscure characters would be more attractive as it would be something fresh, we don't need another Korra does a cameo in a different franchise.

Last edited:
Reactions: hentaimal3

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018

Maybe you can play as Waldo and they have to find each other.