Which daz model do you find the sexiest ?

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
can't say I ever even look at the stock characters, mostly because they either look incredibly bland (like most models IRL as well) or way off the deep end. so I either start from v7 or rarely some other character, then try my best to modify it towards something less 'model-like'. I want them looking 'real life beautiful', not 'cast of models in a hollywood series' -beautiful.

the only exception is the milf, just because it's the rare model that's both believably milfy AND 'real life pretty'. I have no time for 22yo fake milfs.

Reactions: Dim342

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Second Circle's is amazing IMHO.

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
I don't really use standard Daz models, cause I feel its lazy and impersonal. If I had to choose however, I will admit that I do have a bit of a soft spot for this little model, which I am currently working on, but I am probably slightly biased.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feb 18, 2022
I don't really have a favourite. I only have a vague direction that I like, but whether I really like a character depends not only on their looks, but also on their writing style. I have a soft spot for extroverted, cheeky and (street)smart characters. If they also don't have cartoonishly oversized breasts, that's a plus. I can't remember the VN but this Debbie (who is canonically lesbian but actually bisexual) goes more or less in that direction, I'm not quite sure. Also the martial arts figther (unbroken? - sorry again I can't remember the title) is also pretty interesting. And somehow weird I also liked Ashlyn from Halfway House. She is distant and posh, but only on the surface (it seems she warms up with time, but that's just my gut feeling). And all three are sexy imo.

Last edited:

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
Baka plays

No fixing needed as I watched their video on their DAZ page to try to figure out the texture problem earlier and found the fix for it. To get the textures to look right you need to install the genesis 3 character UVs for genesis 8 female if you don't have it installed you'll have seams and messed up textures. The file is for all genesis 7 characters types. https://f95zone.to/threads/genesis-3-character-uvs-for-genesis-8-female.77464/ I have run across at least 2 characters who's mouth became a cash register type mouth where the jaw moves back and forth instead of up and down. I also had one that the texture file for the face seemed to get fucked up. Looks fine when not rendered but when rendered the face is purple.

The converter version I'm using is also a updated version that I found and also posted in the thread on here.

Reactions: Baka_Energy_studios

SchaakaKon

Nov 29, 2017
I'd say Blaire for G3 (the same model used for Lisa in BB).

I personally work mostly with Genesis 8 models but G3 I find are generally sexier if you can overlook a little of the jank since they are a little dated.

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
She looks great as a genesis 8 character as well. She was one of the first ones that I converted to genesis 8 using the converter. Once converted you can use most of the genesis 8 character textures with her to update her look if you wanted to but not all will work. The Blaire model has been used a few times. in games. One that I remember was Haley's story.

Last edited: