Others Which game engine is this?

Toka3

Mar 23, 2019
1607874741226.png
Can someone tell me which game engine is this so i can decrypt it and try to translate it
The games name is [ADV] [T-ENTA-P] School Girl Courage Test 5 Ver.1.5b [DLC1-DLC4]

Toka3

Mar 23, 2019
RPGM MV, it confirms it on the games DLSite page.
I'm following the guide in https://f95zone.to/threads/a-better...-guide-to-translating-with-the-machine.62067/
Reaching STEP
3a: Translating using RPG Maker MV / VXAce engine
Creating a project file to utilize for MV:

1. The steps to create a project file are going to be identical to the steps above to for RPGM VXAce (File > New project > select location to create file.)
  2. Once you have created the project file you will need to find the location of the project file. This is why I recommend placing it on the desktop. ( The file can be found in documents > Games by default). once you find the project file that looks like this: 1600375582821.png. however, instead of placing the file in the game directory, you are must move the file into the"www" folder. If you do not when you launch the project file it will tell you it cannot find actors.json.

But the grammar/guide in 2. doesn't seem perfect/confusing
For example this file name 1600375582821.png Doesn't even exist and move the file into the www that doesn't exist in the new project made.
Any chance u can help me with this?
Is there a better guide or something.