Seeking Which game has the better "anime" graphics ?

Liz22

Jun 5, 2022
Between Custom order Maid 3D2, Koikatsu and Koikatsu Sunshine, all fully modded. Which one has the better graphics in your opinion ? Or maybe it is another game ?

• Hey there
Reactions: TerzoraNawrih

TerzoraNawrih

Jun 22, 2023
i know this question is old but imma answer it anyway since today is my last day playing Custom Order. . .

it's very hard to say which has better anime graphic since what make some of them difference to each other is the art style and it's also depend on your own preference. . .
the easiest way to see which has better anime "graphic" between Custom Order Maid 3D2, and koikatsu is to see or play it yourself for example :

One of my last screenshot from Custom Order Maid 3D2 without outfit mod(only plugin and some essential mod like reducing the outline for model) and without CRedit(enhanced Texture/Model) : Ai Trio-4th glow up-COM3D2.png

and i try to re-create them in Koikatsu Sunshine when last time i played it which is fully modded and below is also my last screenshot of that game :
Ai Trio-Alter-Koikatsu Sunshine.jpg

also i am just gonna use example from Sunshine since Koikatsu +After Party(extension), and Koikatsu Sunshine using the same graphics...

although both KISS and Illusion using same engine which is Unity, both of their game kinda look difference. . .
in my opinion i like COM3D2's anime graphic more, but it's mainly since i play COM3D2 much longer than Koikatsu...
to be honest, it's depending on your preference really... especially in Koikatsu since it has option to change how it's render the graphic like shadow's shape and stuff...

for other games it's hard :

for 2D games it's, again, depend on your preference since most of them has difference anime art-style...

for 3D games, there hasn't any better anime graphic that can beat COM3D and Koikatsu so far, well there's Honey Come which created by ex-staff from Illusion who make Koikatsu but there's not much mod for that game since it's not modding friendly...