Identify Which game is this?

ThreeLeggedMan

May 8, 2020
Hi guys, anyone out there knows which game is this?

This dude only have 4 videos with this game and idk wtf he is saying, chinese guy i think. Thanks in advance.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Idk i just thought it's only the title.
A fair few don't and leave you having to find out yourself, or subscribe to a patreon to find out... The game is extremely cheap on Steam for two hours. On the one hand tan-line succubus is really really cute, but on the...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: ThreeLeggedMan

ThreeLeggedMan

May 8, 2020
A fair few don't and leave you having to find out yourself, or subscribe to a patreon to find out... The game is extremely cheap on Steam for two hours. On the one hand tan-line succubus is really really cute, but on the...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Man :ROFLMAO: that creature.. I like the game and it's theme. Before finding this, i was playing Succubus by Madmind Studio a lot. Like the theme and want more from it lol. Indeed that succubus also hot. Will give it a try if a like it, i will definitely buy it. The game still on early stage afaik. Wonder how final gonna be looks like.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

ThreeLeggedMan

May 8, 2020
Sounds like the base game is finished, and the developers are moving on to . The game here is out of date though.
Now i see.. damn these are looks good dude. Looks kinda interesting. What it will be the same story or a different one? i can't see any hellish or devil things on this. Says "huge story dlc" so probably some different things happens.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight