Seeking Which game will interest me?

benek815

Oct 5, 2021
Hello, I'm looking for a new AVN game.

What matters most to me in AVN?
  1. Interesting, authentic girls that I can emotionally connect with, a general romance, emotional closeness.
  2. The game should be made relatively professionally.
  3. Interesting and realistic plot: I like horror, drama, comedies.
  4. A large number of choices.
  5. Decent graphics (no anime).
  6. I preffer single love interest, but I don't rule out a harem.

Which games do I consider the best, 10/10?
  1. Eternum - mainly because of the atmosphere, Caribdis professionalism, and interesting girls. Brilliant plot.
    Best girl: Dalia, Annie.
  2. Being A DIK - a casual vibe, a great game for chilling and laughing, very professional, super soundtrack.
    Best girl: definitely Sage (or maybe Riona?)

Which games have I played so far?
  • Intertwined - My TOP 3 Game. I really liked it, typically lifestyle, ordinary life, authentic story and dialogs, very cool girls, the best girl is definitely Layla.
  • Pale Carnations - TOP 4. one of the more professional games, I liked it, but the plot wasn't in my style.
    Best girl: Mina.
  • Ripples - a very interesting plot, but unfortunately, I abandoned the game due to the graphics.
  • Once in a lifetime - similarly, a great plot, but weak graphics, and I gave up.
  • Leap of faith - I played it a long time ago, but an emotional rollercoaster, I like it. When I tried to play it a second time, unfortunately, I gave up, it was too exaggerated.
  • Desert stalker - I'm currently playing, a lot of immersion, but the author didn't have much idea for the plot, because the further I go, the more boring it becomes.
  • Acting Lessons, Unbroken, City of Broken Dreamers, Summers Gone, Now&Then, Artemis, My bully is my lover, Chasing Sunsets - nothing exceptional.

Are there any other games that I might like?
Thank you for your help! :)