Which Genesis 8 female do you want to see as a sexy 18 year old?

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017

I would like to see what characters you guys are interested in. I'm making a high quality adult virtual novel. Your time wont' be wasted.

You can start here: - Genesis 8 Females

Suggestions so far from thread

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016

I would like to see what characters you guys are interested in. I'm making a high quality adult virtual novel. Your time wont' be wasted.

Depends on the character. Is she a bitch, the girl next door, the nerdy-but-hot-but-doesn't-know-it type, town slut, your best fiend, a tomboy, etc.?

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Depends on the character. Is she a bitch, the girl next door, the nerdy-but-hot-but-doesn't-know-it type, town slut, your best fiend, a tomboy, etc.?
Whatever you want. What's your ideal perfection that can accomplish all of that?

xht_002

Sep 25, 2018
casting couch express

Reactions: hakarlman

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
casting couch express

Do you have a favorite out of that list?

Aeilion

Jun 14, 2017
None ... but I will still explain myself

If it really is a: "high quality adult virtual novel"

In this case I prefer that the character does not look like something that I can see while looking in the shop Daz3d.

I mean by that you can take any model but you modify it enough so that I can not tell you .. Ok this is such model ... (even worse if it's already seen ...)

If on the other hand it is a: "classic quality adult virtual novel"

In this case I don't care ..

xht_002

Sep 25, 2018
Do you have a favorite out of that list?
not really, if you steal some assets from the asset forum, its easy to make your own

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
Genesis 3 or Genesis 8 with your custom morphs, shapes and textures, out of the box characters in visual novels are a big no.

When devs put out of the box models in their work makes me think that the whole thing lacks creativity, is lazily made, or is a ripoff of some other game.

Is better to customize your characters to reflect their personality, background, and how they fit in your story.
It also gives them depth and make them more credible.

Reactions: hakarlman

blackmetal

Nov 15, 2018

Suggestions so far from thread
victoria 8

Crimx42

Jul 7, 2017

edit or

really just any freckled redhead