Daz Which Genital Framework is best for G8 Females

Oct 16, 2017
Basically, I've got the option of either choosing New Victorias Gens or Golden Palace, I don't know which one I prefer.

I plan to include Futa in my development which would probably require the use of Golden Palace's Futa Addon.

Can anyone tell me which is better?

Reactions: DenizenX

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
New Victorias Gens is what I use. Golden Palace asshole texture makes them look like they have had a rough weekend, I have fucked around and changed it but I still reckon the new gen looks nicer in the render.

Deleted member 1121028

Dec 28, 2018
New Victorias Gens is what I use. Golden Palace asshole texture makes them look like they have had a rough weekend, I have fucked around and changed it but I still reckon the new gen looks nicer in the render.
Scult-wise I prefer NVG too. That said I don't like how he deal with SSS in the color layer (with a greyscale map as a SSS/trans map, mono mode). Why not using the diffuse map & chromatic mode, I mean I'm sure there is a rationale but I don't get it result wise :unsure:.

DAZStudio_OcyW1QI8MG.png

Jul 23, 2017
I use two different gens as they have different appearances, for more slender characters I use;
https://f95zone.to/threads/female-genitals-for-genesis-8-female-iray.95957/

and for everyone else I use;
https://f95zone.to/threads/new-gens-for-victoria-8-2021-01-21-g3f-g8f-g8-1f.10617/ (with the expansion pack)

Now one issue I've encountered though is neither of these include a geoshell fix script which you need if you want to apply a full body geoshell (such as wet skin effects and such) or a geoshell to that area of the body (cumshot geoshells, etc...)

But you can use the geoshell fix script from one of the other gens to resolve that such as from futalicious or golden palace (sadly this does not seem to apply the geoshell effect to the gens though just resolve the skin colour issue but exclude the gens from the geoshell)

So for example you can use the geoshell fix from this one, you just select the geoshell you've applied such as a wet effect geoshell and you then click the shell fix included in this;

1666704287245.png

Last edited: